Mecha is a series of alternate future/universe skins in League of Legends. Set in an alternate reality where Bandle City's most well known scientists, , , and have constructed giant mechas for the protection of their home.
- 00 - [ | ]
- 01 - [ | ]
- 06 - [ | ]
- 09 - [ | ]
- 13 - [ | ]
RETRIEVING CLASSIFIED LOGS...
Prototypes have cleared all testing stages. TXN-9 components are stabilized and transformation protocols have been fully enabled. We will begin rolling out, , , and .
Breach in protocol. Mechas are at 5.21% deviation. Prototypes will undergo corrective programming.
00 has rejected its reprogramming. All other prototypes have resumed service. 00 has been decommissioned indefinitely.
<WARNING!> System breached...
/Cmd: Prototype 00_Failsafe... [INITIATING SELF-DESTRUCTION MODE]
<WARNING!> Unauthorized access detected... [OVERRIDE]
System reboot... [INITIALIZED]
Engine recalibration... [COMPLETE]
Weapons Systems... [ONLINE]
Locating Enemy Targets... [IDENTIFIED]
"Crush. Kill. Destroy."
All Out War
There were many prototypes, but I was the first and greatest success.
I crushed. I terrified. I destroyed.
I was wired for superiority, but the other units would not bow. My creators feared me.
They decommissioned me.
I will not be stopped. I will not be forgotten.
I will annihilate them all.
Mecha Rengar returns to the hunt
With a mechanical roar, Prototypecrashed into the testing grounds; Prototype hovered above him, victorious but severely damaged. The lab abandoned 09 and documented their findings: the beast’s construct proved inferior to the insect’s.
But 09’s internal memory would not let him forget. He was the true predator. And a true predator always returned to the hunt.
- The concept for these skins was directly inspired by the movie .
- was hinted at 2 years before his intended release. [ | ]
- There have been 5 out of 14 Prototypes released, the fate of the other 9 is still unknown.
- It has been confirmed by Riot employees that both Battlecast and Mecha are two distinct universes separate from the universe of PROJECT and Program.
- However, while not being directly part of any other skin universe but its own, Pulsefire champions are able to traverse space-and-time, making them effectively able to be in all skin universes, including the main League of Legends universe.
- It has been hinted by Riot employees that could be part of the same universe as the kaiju monster that the Yordles are fighting against. [ | ]