Melee minions are melee minion. Three melee minions spawn with each minion wave.
- They are controlled by artificial intelligence, and only use basic attacks to attack.
- After minions spawn they upgrade every 90 seconds increasing their health and gold reward. This does not increase infinitely.
- Melee minions have 45% health per turret shot.
, which is a cosmetic item that indicates that they lose
- Turret damage per shot increased to 45% of maximum health from 43%.
- New Effect: Now have the cosmetic item .
- Health growth over time increased by ~60%
- Melee minions no longer gain attack damage as the game progresses.
- Turret bullets now deal a fixed percent of minion max health:
- Melee ~45% health per bullet
- Visual and Gameplay Update on Howling Abyss map (to match Summoner's Rift)
- Minions no longer gain magic resistance over time.
- Minion health gain over time increased to compensate the loss of resistances.
- MELEE MINION GOLD REWARD 19 ⇒ 20.
- Minions no longer gain armor or magic resistance over time.
- All minion health gain over time has been increased to be roughly as durable as when they had resistances.
- Visual Update on Summoner's Rift map.
- Lane minions are no longer worth more experience based on game time.
- Base gold value reduced to 20 from 22.
- Melee minion magic resist now increases by 1.25 every 3 minutes (up from 0.5)