Mercurial Scimitar is a Legendary item in League of Legends.
3800 gold (700 gold)
- Mercurial Scimitar is 99.5% gold efficient.
- For the item to be considered gold efficient, the active must have a value of at least 20g.
- Percentage movement speed stacks additively with other sources of percentage movement speed.
- Mercurial Scimitar works best as a late game upgrade for AD carries from Quicksilver Sash.
- Mercurial Scimitar is a great escaping tool, but in order to utilize the movement buff and the removal of crowd control, the active is best combined with blink abilities such as Flash.
- Mercurial Scimitar is the most defensive item choice out of all the possible upgrades for B. F. Sword.
- If Quicksilver Sash is on cooldown and you upgrade it into Mercurial Scimitar, you recover the ability to use the active again.
- Mercurial Scimitar can remove Grievous Wounds, unlike Cleanse.
- Combine cost increased to 700g from 600g.
- Total cost increased to 3800g from 3700g.
- AD increased to 80 from 60.
- Movement speed on active now also applies to ranged champions.
- Item removed from Dominion and Twisted Treeline.
- Item cost decreased to 3700g from 3810g.
- Recipe: Quicksilver Sash + B. F. Sword
- Item cost: 3810g
- Combine cost: 600g
- +60 attack damage
- +45 magic resist
- Unique Active – Quicksilver: Removes all debuffs from your champion. If your champion is Melee, this item also grants 50% bonus Movement Speed for 1 second - 90 second cooldown.
Boots and enchantments
|SR TT CS HA