|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Miss Fortune was designed by Geeves.
- Sarah Fortune is her real name, Miss Fortune is made to sound like misfortune.
- This relates to the old sailor myth that women on ships were bad luck.
- This may also reference the popular pirate novel "Treasure Island", where one of the pirate antagonists, John Silver, calls himself a "gentleman of fortune".
- Her Ultimate's name, Bullet Time, is based on a term used in movies in which all action goes into slow-motion, a term coined by the Max Payne video game franchise.
- Her matched pistols ('Shock' and 'Awe') are a reference to a which dictates the use of overwhelming firepower and battlefield awareness to drain the enemy's will to fight back.
- Miss Fortune was one of the champions available to be chosen for the Noxian pool during the 2nd Ionia vs. Noxus match. She was one of the selected champions.
- Miss Fortune could be a reference to Rue Meridian from "The Voyage of the Jerle Shannara" books by Terry Brooks. Rue Meridian is an airship crew member/mercenary that "is capable of charming any man". They are also visually similar. Gangplank may be visually based off her brother, a captain of the ship.
- Her twin pistols can be seen in the Mac Version Launch preview video for League of Legends.
- Miss Fortune appearance in her classic looks is somewhat similar to Elza from Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings. Elza, like Miss Fortune, is also a pirate(sky pirate actually), wears rather revealing attire and equips guns which the barrel have larger circumference at the muzzle.
- Miss Fortune is third champion to have their IP price reduced twice. Other champions is Warwick and Garen.
- Miss Fortune's left gun smokes based off her critical hit chance, where the higher the critical hit chance, the more smoke that appears to come off from the gun.
- Miss Fortune's selection quote: "Fortune doesn't favor fools!" is likely a spin-off of the Latin saying: "Fortuna favet fortis", which translates to "Fortune favors the brave."
- Some of her quotes are direct references to Han Solo from .
- "I always shoot first": Refers to .
- "Don't get cocky": A famous quote.
- "I've got a good feeling about this": Han uses a similar phrase.
- "Watch your mouth kid, or you'll find yourself respawning at home!": An adapted version of one of Han's lines.
- The French Taunt is a reference to the movie "The Good, the bad and the Ugly".
- In the Brazilia version, her quote "Continue a andar (Keep walking)" is a reference to the song "Just Keep Swiming", from the film Finding Nemo, as she is voice by the same actress who voice Dory (Maíra Góes) in Brazil.
- The pose she is in for her old Classic skin artwork resembles the Captain Morgan pose.
- A poster of her in her classic skin has "Work Hard" written at the bottom in the Mac Launch preview.
- It is a reference to depictions of at the time of the " ".
- This skin and Minuteman Gangplank skins both reference historic times of war.
- It gives Miss Fortune a modern espionage theme.
- She resembles the character of Jessica Rabbit of the movie "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?".
- It closely resembles Ada Wong of Resident Evil Series and Anna Williams of Tekken Series.
- The background in the second Chinese Secret Agent Miss Fortune splash art alludes to the night street scenes found in and .
- In the Chinese Art, you can see a poster to the left, declaring Bandito Fiddlesticks wanted.
- The name may have been inspired by the movie Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior.
- Her Road Warrior Miss Fortune skin closely resembles the post-apocalyptic clothing worn by people in the same movie.
- The sawed-off double barrel shotgun design for the skin might have been inspired by Max Rockatansky's sawed-off double barrel shotgun from the same movie.
- The splash artwork was drawn by Michelle Hoefener.
- The skin was inspired by the artwork made by Nyaruko. 
- Her abilities were have taken influence by the artwork made by ValeSora. 
- Gangplank can be seen in her splash art.
- Her hat resembles the hat that and wear.
- Her guns resemble the old .
- Her bubble gum is a referencece to the minigame Bubble Gum Rossie (#23) in Action 52.
- Her attacks have particles similar to those found in Warblade (and any typical games).
- When she dies, she blinks out of existence (typical death animation for most old games).
- When she recalls, she starts shooting ducks at a TV screen, afterwards Gangplank shows up on the screen to taunt her. This is a homage to the NES game called .
- She shares this theme with Hecarim, Sona, and Veigar.
- She has an original Gameboy on her left hip, except the buttons are reversed.
- In the splash artwork, the glove on the top of the trophy has a similar appearance to the Power Glove worn by Final Boss Veigar.
- Miss Fortune is searching for the person who killed her mother, a man with red eyes.
- Miss Fortune has a strong distrust for pirates and she finds herself constantly bickering with the infamous Gangplank (the only captain to resist her charms) over the direction of Bilgewater politics.
- Despite their rivalry, Miss Fortune and Gangplank struck a truce to fight off the Black Mist one year ago, at "The Battle of Knife Straits", right on the shores of the Blue Flame Island They where apparently successful in driving the threat from the Shadow Isles back but there where heavy casualities and the fleet was ultimatly scattered.
- Simultaneously, Nautilus managed to stall or defeat the rest of the undead threat, more to the south.