|Champion||Ability Details||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
Skill usage Edit
- Miss Fortune ramps up speed with her passive Strut if she isn't attacked by an enemy unit. Avoid getting hit to keep her passive. This is an exceptional passive when it comes to reaching lanes quickly. Also, using this passive is a great way to close distances fast, such as crossing lanes to support or gank.
- Use Double Up on the furthest enemy minion if enemy champions are hiding in back; it will bounce to them for lots of damage.
- Double Up can hit enemies in bushes, even without vision. Use this to your advantage by bouncing it off a visible minion/enemy champion, in the champion's vicinity.
- Use Double Up on a tanky champion during teamfights and bounce it towards a squishy champion to maximize your damage output.
- Use Impure Shots when facing opponents that have high health regeneration, or against anyone using a Health Potion. This will reduce their ability to heal and potentially get you an easier kill because of the effect.
- Impure Shots is also extremely useful against a team or player with a healer.
- Activate Impure Shots to take down turrets easily.
- Miss Fortune is one of the best champions versus minions but needs to farm a lot of gold in order to be successful against other champions. Make It Rain can and should be used all game to farm weak groups of minions. Bullet Time will instantly destroy even large groups of minions, but it is usually better to save your ultimate for teamfights unless a tower or inhibitor is in severe danger from minion waves.
- Make It Rain slows enemy units, including champions. Use it to prevent low-health enemy champions from escaping and get your teammates an extra kill, or fire it behind you while running (with caution) to slow enemy pursuers.
- Make It Rain has a noticeable cast time when activated, so be cautious using it when running away from an opponent. You can compensate for the loss of movement by using Flash
- Make It Rain provides sight when it is activated, so use it on brush or gank spots to avoid being ganked.
- Use Make It Rain before using Bullet Time to keep your enemies in Bullet Time's area of effect.
- Bullet Time is a channeling ability, so a stun or a silence can interrupt it. Be sure that you are out of range to enemy champions with Crowd Control while casting Bullet Time so that it can not be interrupted.
Build usage Edit
- Double Up applies on-hit effects, making items like and very effective. Both hits of Double Up benefit from life steal as well. Hence building on-hit effects will increase damage substantially, while life steal will result in higher survivability.
- A can take 1 negative spell and allow Miss Fortune to keep the speed bonus on Strut and to avoid crowd control.
- If you are having mana problems or just need some more survivability, getting early game will be beneficial for you.
- Building will greatly increase Miss Fortune's single-target DPS significantly since 3 stacks of armor reduction and magic damage from Impure Shots can be applied at the same time.
- Building Miss Fortune as an ability power caster makes her an average area of effect caster with decent farming potential. However, this build is often rather weak, as enemies can usually escape the main source of an AP MF's damage ( Make It Rain and Bullet Time). Attack damage builds are commonly considered to be significantly stronger.
- For Attack damage, try building , , or one or more and using Impure Shots often. With this kind of a build, attack speed stacked with Impure Shots can take down opponents in seconds. Try for a -> or a as well once you have your damage items.
- For an ability power build to enhance Make It Rain and Bullet Time, buy items like or that provide ability power and durability to help mitigate Miss Fortune's squishiness.
- Simply getting will improve her farming/jungling even more when using Double Up to get minion/monster kills.
- Since Strut grants additional movement speed, it is not necessary to upgrade early into the game. However, Miss Fortune has a variety of choices when upgrading her boots.
- synergize well with Impure Shots.
- enhance her high mobility and will keep her movement speed high even if Strut has been deactivated.
- greatly increase her ability to move between lanes and are effective when playing a zone defense.
- allow her to use abilities quite often. Combine this with other cooldown reduction items to be able to use Bullet Time in every major teamfight.
- will help her get out of trouble when focused with CC since she will have lost her Strut bonus.
- For an AP build, or any build focusing on magic damage on-hit effects (such as ), will benefit the magic damage from Make It Rain and Impure Shots.
Recommended builds Edit
|The Howling Abyss|
|The Crystal Scar|
|The Twisted Treeline|
- Miss Fortune is a rather squishy champion; pressuring her in lane will minimize her utility.
- Miss Fortune has no escaping abilities besides her Strut harassing her frequently will minimize the effect of her passive.
- Quickly move away from Miss Fortune's Make It Rain and Bullet Time to avoid taking damage.
- Before using healing abilities, wait until the debuff from Miss Fortune's Impure Shots expires.
- Bullet Time is a channeling ability, try to interrupt Miss Fortune when she channels Bullet Time.
- Like Tristana, Miss Fortune has some magic damage abilities, so consider building MR/health in addition to straight armor.
- If being chased by Miss Fortune and if she doesn't have Blessing of the Lizard Elder or , landing a ranged ability or auto attack will act as a slow on her since it removes Strut long enough for you to escape.
Champion spotlight EditMiss Fortune Champion Spotlight(05:41)