- Playing As
- Miss Fortune ramps up if she hasn't recently taken damage. Avoid getting hit to move .
- Use on the furthest enemy minion if enemy champions are hiding in the back. It will bounce to them for lots of damage.
- Make sure to utilize while is on cooldown to maximize the active's availability.
- Playing Against
- Miss Fortune's is removed if she is damaged by an enemy.
- Miss Fortune is easy to kill if you can reach her. Target her first in teamfights.
- Ability Usage
- Kill minions easily whilst their health is bellow fifty per cent to score early farm. This percentage increases with her level, damage and critical, making minion farms more swift to clear.
- For enemy champions is used as a form of punishment and initiation of battle.
- Alter hitting between targets to refresh the mark on the respective enemy champion or minion to deal more damage.
- Harasses and executes target minions or champions, applying to the first target or the second if there was one behind the first.
- Before choosing targets, watch the cone reticle between the target and anything behind it to ensure a second hit.
- Anything that dies from the first shot will double the damage towards the second target behind.
- It's passive enhances Miss Fortune's speed which is useful both out of combat or in fight, as long as no damage is received.
- Activating it will reset her passive to full power which is useful to get in and out of combat.
- While active, her attack speed increases, making swift harassment to enemies and towers as well as minion farms.
- It's best to maximise it the earliest in order to benefit from speed.
- Aimed at the right position can slow down enemies for easy kills and escape during battle or gank.
- The area radius grant vision, which is useful to cast over walls or in brushes.
- Best use would be against team-fights or when two or more enemies are low in health, particularly in tight areas and near the epic monster arenas, as chances are they could kill the monster itself.
- Using prior, can prevent enemies from escaping it's cone radius.
- The more levels she has on The quicker the wave rhythm and more damage.
- During channelling, Miss Fortune can be vulnerable against opponents, especially those who can apply hard crowd control, so it's best to use it on great distance and behind allied minion and champions.
- Mastery Usage
- Miss Fortune's marksman skills benefit through damage and her skills apply magic damage as well. A mix of Ferocity and Cunning is advised.
- is basic choice for ADC or if relying on skills.
- Miss Fortune can be health thirsty in battle which can be compensated with and
- Against fortified targets, like tanks, use or .
- and is useful for minion clearing, which synergies with .
- The or is recommend due to the reliance of Miss Fortune's skills, particularly and
- Item Usage
- As Miss Fortune relies onto her skill's and basic attack with
being the main initiative into battle, a variation of damage with penetration, and cooldowns.
- or is useful in early game for gold earning and harassment
- Upgrade to either for increased speed or for armor penetration.
and are the core building items for Miss Fortune, increasing damage and decreasing cooldowns from the latter.
- Both can be used to built to as Fortune's critical attack replenishes mana for her substantial skill cost.
- can be finalised to for doubling her critical against enemies and for lifesteal.
- can be turned to for retaliating stored damage to opponents, to sustain in teamfights against odds, for increased speed and lethality and to dissipate opponent's armour.
- In situations with tanks, it is essential to build and finalise to against those dependant in health regeneration, or to all champions above your health.
- If things get tough, go defence with or
- Miss Fortune like's to punish easy, squishy and close targets with her , so use tank allies.
- Stay anywhere but behind allied champions or minions with low health that are aligned with Miss Fortune or can bring a nasty shot.
- By attacking Miss Fortune, she will lose passive speed, so persisting can also negate her active refresh.
- Be on hot foot to escape both and/or .
- Miss Fortune likes to stand behind her team when shredding with her , so applying crowd control will negate her channel and render her vulnerable.