Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Playing As Miss Fortune
- Miss Fortune ramps up speed if she hasn't recently taken damage. Avoid getting hit to move very fast.
- Use Double Up on the furthest enemy minion if enemy champions are hiding in back; it will bounce to them for lots of damage.
- Make sure to utilize Love Tap while Strut is on cooldown to maximize the active's availability.
- Playing Against Miss Fortune
- Miss Fortune's speed boost is removed if she is damaged by an enemy.
- Miss Fortune is easy to kill if you can reach her; target her first in team fights.
- Ability Usage
- Playing Miss Fortune consists of choosing what to shoot first and what comes next.
- Love Tap only marks enemy minions, monsters, structures or champions that weren't hit before. However, it does not affect inhibitors.
- Consider Love Tap as a basic minion clearing tool by alternating between minions each time to inflict more damage and farm carefully.
- Same strategy works for harassing enemy champions, especially when facing a duo.
- Double Up is suited to prioritize low health minions or champions.
- When aiming at enemy targets, try to aim it to determine the next target behind the first. Also, if the first target dies from Double Up, the second shot deals 50% increased damage.
- The second target with be marked with a Love Tap. Targets affected by the mark are prioritized by the second hit of Double Up, assuming they are in position to get hit.
- Strut enhances Miss Fortune's attack speed, which is useful for quick kills, large minion wave farming or fast structure clearing.
- Make It Rain is used mainly for crowd control, especially large groups of enemies, either escape from a dangerous situation or to attack.
- With good positioning, you can use Bullet Time to finish champions or clear minion waves.
- Mastery Usage
- Miss Fortune as a carry requires more damage, yet her skills balance between autoattack damage and her abilities. Using both aspects of damage and ability in the Ferocity and Cunning tree will make her an excellent shot.
- As a carry, is crucial to her kit.
- Make It Rain. cleaves enemies under the effect of
- is good for in-lane sustain, especially if used with Strut - using it against a big wave of minions can get your health up quickly.
- Miss Fortune's tactic is finishing enemies with Double Up and Love Tap, so is a good choice.
- Make It Rain and Bullet Time - it triggers upon the third instance of damage (for both abilities), and it is a good form of harassment when used with Make It Rain. works well with
- is good for stacking damage against champions through continuous auto-attacks.
- Item Usage
- As mentioned earlier, Miss Fortune bears a balance between autoattack damage and her abilities. Generally, she requires attack damage, attack speed and critical strike enhancers. She also works well with armor penetration.
- Starters early game are reserved to or .
- Wearing enhances her speed and attack speed.
- Her first suitable build should be Strut. as it helps earn quick kills and pushes. It also works well with
- The core building is focused mostly around and especially when fighting against resilient enemies.
- For more damage consider building , , or .
- For extra attack speed and critical build and .
- When things go tough, try defense with , or .
- Miss Fortune's tactic is to punish foes for coming near her or hunt them down with her swiftness in speed and killing skills.
- Watch her position in comparison with your minions as chances are a Double Up bullet will hit you once it hits the minion in front of you.
- Don't be afraid to get Love Tap as her next basic attacks on you inflict half damage.
- Miss Fortune relies on mobility with her Strut passive; once attacked or crowd controlled, she is easy prey.
- Avoid being hit by crowd control with your teammates as her Bullet Time is very powerful, especially at higher ranks.
- Consider having champions with disables in order to stop her Bullet Time channeling.
- If Miss Fortune isn't careful with skill use, she will drain mana quickly, therefore making her vulnerable in battle.