|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
|"Submit to my designs."
- Champion Spotlight
- Recommended Items
- Playing As Miss Fortune
- Playing Against Miss Fortune
- Ability Usage
- Love Tap allows Miss Fortune to deal extra damage whenever she switches targets. Using the bonus damage makes last-hitting and harassing easier, but be wary of overextending.
- Miss Fortune ramps up movement speed with Strut if she isn't attacked by an enemy unit. Avoid getting hit to keep the passive. This is exceptional when it comes to reaching lanes or closing distances fast, especially when it is levelled up.
- Use Double Up to harass enemy champions. Casting it on an enemy minion or champion if an enemy champion are behind them will result in it bouncing off towards them for extra damage, especially if they are not marked by Love Tap.
- Using Double Up as a final blow increases the damage for the upcoming target it hits.
- Double Up bounces back in the direction of the skill cast. Moving to position the bounce direction does not work.
- Double Up can hit enemies in bushes, even without vision. Use this to your advantage by bouncing it off a visible minion/enemy champion, in the champion's vicinity.
- Strut's attack speed bonus will refresh when Love Tap is applied to a new target. Use this boost to farm minions or harass enemy champions.
- Use Strut's active component to take down turrets faster. Since the attack speed buff does not last very long, try to attack different targets in between turret attacks to maintain its duration.
- Make It Rain slows enemy units. Use it to prevent low-health enemy champions from escaping and get your teammates an extra kill, or fire it behind you while running (with caution) to slow enemy pursuers.
- Make It Rain has a noticeable cast time when activated, so be cautious when using it to run away from an opponent. You can compensate for the loss of movement by using Ghost or Flash.
- Make It Rain provides sight where it is activated, so use it on brush or gank spots to avoid being ganked.
- Use Make It Rain before using Bullet Time to keep your enemies in Bullet Time's area of effect.
- Bullet Time is able to go through walls; use it to surprise tower-hugging enemies.
- Take advantage of an ally stun or snare, like Curse of the Sad Mummy or Dazzle, in order to maximize Bullet Time's damage.
- Bullet Time is a channeling ability, so a stun or a silence can interrupt it. Be sure that you are out of range to enemy champions with Crowd Control while casting Bullet Time so that it can not be interrupted.
- Her ultimate is great for stealing Baron Nashor, but be sure to use it quickly.
- Given Miss Fortune's high movement speed from Strut, she could do a "hit and run" tactic to bully her lane opponent, which is attainable by maxing out Double Up. Let the passive charge up, rush toward the enemy, hit them with Double Up and run! This tactic becomes easier to pull off when levels are put into Strut.
- Item Usage
- Miss Fortune is a team-oriented Marksman that can be played in different ways, offering her team an array of options few other Marksmen can match with superb damage. In exchange, she trades any escape mechanism and safety, making her very vulnerable during teamfights and, overall, an easy target to focus.
- Being a strong bully in lane, Miss Fortune benefits from attack damage greatly. Sometimes a or two can set her ahead due to sustain and bonus health. Given her natural dominance in the early stage of the game, any small lead can become a big advantage for Miss Fortune.
- Alternatively, can be bought as a substitute of she needs the extra gold income, although this does forfeit early game power.
- Strut's passive and active components, and the cooldown reduction is especially useful since Bullet Time does have quite a lenghty cooldown. grants some much-needed cooldown reduction and attack damage, as well as some armor penetration. The active on this item scales well with
- Because of her back-line nature, Miss Fortune. The bonus AD is great on her and the sustain is essential, and the shield can be used to farm jungle camps without losing the speed bonus from Strut. works very well as a core item for
- A common strategy is to build around Bullet Time by getting a ; start a team fight with a heavy AoE CC or lock-down move and unleash Bullet Time. Since it deals physical damage in such a large cone, it applies stacks very quickly to all the targets hit. This can cause massive armor shred and damage in the first seconds of a fight, giving Miss Fortune and her team great advantage.
- Miss Fortune benefits from the and combo, allowing her to focus on sustained damage rather than AoE burst.
- is useful against enemies who are stacking health and armor, while is useful against enemies stacking health regen and armor due to it applying Grievous Wounds.
- With Miss Fortune to regain mana, which is especially useful since she doesn't build mana and Bullet Time does cost quite a bit of mana. , getting critical strikes will allow
- As one of the less mobile Marksmen once in battle, a Miss Fortune. Preferred against teams with very few important crowd control spells or large nukes. can prevent or at least deter enemies from spending a valuable spell on
- Alternatively, a can provide magic resistance and the ability to remove powerful crowd control spells. Plus, it can later be built into , which provide the same benefits plus some lifesteal and a substantial AD increase.
- Another common pick for Marksmen is Miss Fortune less attractive as a primary target. However, beware; roaming and dying to enemies when teammates are at distance renders 's passive useless. , which makes
- Veigar's Primordial Burst and preventing spells like Karthus's Requiem from finishing Miss Fortune off. Also, it can be upgraded to later on, providing even more AD. is another good early pick, albeit not common on Marksmen. It helps by defending against strong magic damage nukes like
- Large health items like
and are not considered optimal as they can be easily countered by health shredding items. Furthermore, the lack of resistances weakens the value of raw health.
- With that said, Make It Rain. can become a great chasing tool if paired with and
- Another unconventional choice for Marksmen is . This item should be considered however, when the enemy team has strong threats that rely on auto attacking such as bruisers and enemy marksmen.
- Although it is not often considered, Miss Fortune as the Spellblade passive amplifies the damage of Double Up's first hit substantially. It also gives her more movement speed than most other items, as well as attack damage, health and mana. The Rage passive will also allow Miss Fortune to move much quicker than she normally does when catching up to enemy champions. Cooldown reduction would be recommended in order to get the most out of the build. has great synergy with
- Love Tap does not interact with the additional bolts fired, so consider this when buying one. is a good item if you need to split push quickly and clear out large minion waves. However,
- Most of Miss Fortune's abilities provide AP ratios as well, so an AP build can be used with pleasing results. Although not considered viable at a competitive level, the build can still deal good damage with reasonable results.
- A Make It Rain. can fully benefit from its passive due to
- Getting both and a upgrade is most of the time necessary as she deals physical damage even if she builds AP.
- Despite being considered as hybrid items, and can be fairly effective when stacking AP.
- Getting a Double Up. will cause additional damage to the first enemy hit with
- Miss Fortune is a rather squishy champion like most other ranged AD carries; pressuring her in lane will minimize her utility.
- Punish Miss Fortune if she overextends to harass with Love Tap.
- Miss Fortune has no escaping abilities besides Strut. Harassing her frequently will minimize the effect of its passive component.
- If Miss Fortune is hit by any source of damage (even minion damage, Strut is immediately removed. Take advantage of this by harassing her whenever her speed boost is removed.
- Strut can be activated to instantly apply the movement speed boost, so constantly damaging Miss Fortune will keep her movement speed low.
- Quickly move away from Miss Fortune's Make It Rain and Bullet Time to avoid taking damage.
- Bullet Time is a channeling ability, so try to interrupt Miss Fortune when she channels it.
- Although Miss Fortune has a magic damage ability, most of her damage is physical, so armor should be prioritized if she has a substantial lead.
- If being chased by Miss Fortune, landing a ranged ability or auto attack will act as a slow on her since it removes Strut long enough for you to escape.