Double Up is a single-targeted ability that affects one additional enemy in a conic area of effect
behind the original target.
- The second shot follows a priority order on targets within 500 range:
- Enemy champions in a 40° cone with at least one stack of Impure Shots.
- Minions and neutral monsters within a 20° cone.
- Enemy champions within a 20° cone.
- Minions and neutral monsters within a 40° cone.
- Enemy champions within a 40° cone.
- Enemy or neutral units within a 110° cone.
- Enemy or neutral units within a ~150-range 160° cone.
- Double Up's range is not listed as spell range, but instead matches her basic attack range. For clarification see - range.
- Double up can bounce to units in brush or fog of war if they are in range of the target the spell is initially cast on.