She goes by the names 'Shurelia' and 'DarkShurelia'. She joined Riot Games Inc. shortly before Robin 'Randuin' Liao (her husband and former Web Designer at Riot) did and both left the company together.  
- Skills - Forum Aggro Bonus +20
Miyuki started her gaming journey working at Nippon Ichi Software America on the Atelier and Disgaea series of games. After a few years she moved over to work at Blizzard QA to hunt exploits on World of Warcraft and Starcraft II. She has been playing online multiplayer games since their MUD roots as well as older games such as Ultima Online and Ragnarok Online. In her free time she likes to play random Asian MMOs, play the Touhou series of shoot-em-up's, and help out with her family's Cosplay Store.
- Special Ability - Nekomimi Mode
Donning a stereotypical Kitty Cat hairband and whipping out her legendary weapon 'Pinku no Keyboard', Miyuki gains increased speed, enabling her to fight off monstrous bugs, reply to forum concerns, and ward off imbalances.
- Lux, the Lady of Luminosity
- Master Yi, the Wuju Bladesman (Gameplay Update)
- Pantheon, the Artisan of War
- Ryze, the Rogue Mage (Gameplay Update)
- Sona, Maven of the Strings (Gameplay Update)
- , , and contain flavor text referencing her.
- Journal of Justice writer Reira Kashuld's name is an anagram for 'DarkShurelia', one of her forum personas.
- Shurelia created the well-known zoning tutorial on YouTube.
- Her username is based on from by
|League of Legends: Designer|
|Brackhar · davin · Lyte · rjcombo · Status Kwoh · Xelnath · Xypherous|