- 100 attack damage = 3500
- 10% critical strike chance (for every 10% critical strike chance) = 400
Only the boldest of men and women dare take the risky trip to the hottest spot in Valoran, in the very center of the Shurima Desert. Those who successfully make the journey may bathe their swords in a magical pool of the purest water known to this world. Any edge dipped into this pool will stay sharper and strike truer than any other sword.
- The damage conversion applies on the entire physical damage done by basic attacks or abilities when they critical strike, even if one part of the ability doesn't (e.g ) or doesn't increase in damage (e.g ).
- The only magic damage that benefits from this is from .
- On-hits do not benefit from this.
- The true damage applies life steal, even if the damage is dealt through abilities.
- Both life steal and spellvamp are applied fully.
- Without damage modifiers, when critically striking enemy champions with a common basic attack, you deal 20% AD true damage (200% × 0.1) and 180% AD physical damage.
- The true damage stacks multiplicatively with , dealing 28% true damage on crits.
- Because Infinity Edge has no crit chance on its own, it is not recommended to purchase this item before or without purchasing an attack speed item with crit chance (
). Otherwise its two passives are wasted.
- is the exception, as he is capable of getting up to 35% crit chance with his passive. But even on him, however, it may be more valuable to build a (or ) first, as the attack speed is necessary to stack his passive faster and to make the most out of Infinity Edge.
- Lineage II, which are the strongest weapons available. bears similarities to the Infinity Shaper. shares its name with a set of Infinity Weapons from the game
- As hinted in its lore, the Infinity Edge got its powers from the Oasis of the Dawn located in the Ancient Shuriman Capital, the once center of the vast Shuriman Empire. The Oasis is described as a pool with many magical properties.
- Summoner's Rift map, specifically in the shopkeeper's bag.
was in the old
- It is still hung on display in both shops.
- icon looks somewhat similar to sword. The blades have similar shapes and writing.
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items