+50 ability power|
+50 Magic resistance
|Passive||Unique Passive - Tenacity: The duration of stuns, slows, taunts, fears, silences, blinds and immobilizes are reduced by 35%.|
|Menu||Magic > Ability Power|
|Item cost||2600g (720g)|
Cost Analysis Edit
- Tenacity lowers the duration of crowd control effects on the wearer. 35% tenacity equates to 35% crowd control reduction.
- Tenacity is a named item effect, which does not stack with other items effects that share the same name.
- This item is best used as a tenacity alternative to when other boots are needed to fill a tactical role.
- Tenacity's reduced crowd control duration can ease the effects of anti-magic crowd control effects such as Fiddlesticks's Terrify and Dark Wind.
- , , and are the only items that grant any form of crowd control reduction.
- bears minor resemblance to the Master Sword from the "Legend of Zelda" franchise.