|"You belong in a museum!"
This article or section documents removed content.
+50 ability power|
|Menu||Magic > Ability Power|
|Item cost||1200g (340g)|
- Tenacity lowers the duration of crowd control effects on the wearer. +35 Tenacity awards -35% crowd control effect duration.
- Only one item can grant a champion tenacity at a time - it does not stack.
- This item was best used as a tenacity alternative to when other boots were needed to fill a tactical role.
- Tenacity's reduced crowd control duration can ease the effects of anti-magic crowd control effects such as Fiddlesticks's Terrify and Dark Wind.
- , , and were the only items that granted any form of crowd control reduction.
- and tied for being the least expensive tenacity item.