- base stats are gold efficient, without the passive.
- Tenacity lowers the duration of crowd control effects on the wearer. 35% tenacity equates to 35% crowd control reduction.
- Tenacity is a named item effect, which does not stack with other items effects that share the same name.
- This item is best used as a tenacity alternative to when other boots are needed to fill a tactical role.
- Tenacity's reduced crowd control duration can ease the effects of anti-magic crowd control effects such as and .
- items that grant any form of crowd control reduction.
and are the only
- , however, does reduce the effectiveness of slows.
- bears minor resemblance to the Master Sword from the "Legend of Zelda" franchise.