- Playing As Mordekaiser
- You can control a pet by holding down the alt key and using the right mouse button.
- Sometimes the best defense is more offense; use Mordekaiser's abilities to charge up his shield.
- Remember that Children of the Grave can be used defensively because of its lifesteal component.
- Playing Against Mordekaiser
- Mordekaiser's abilities charge up his shield, making him tougher to kill over time. Try focusing fire on Mordekaiser to burst him down.
- Keep your distance and don't stand near creep waves since he'll be aiming Siphon of Destruction at them.
- Watch out for the Children of the Grave and combo. If you're low enough, this will kill you and give his team a powerful ghost.
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage
- is a mandatory purchase on Mordekaiser. Without this item, Mordekaiser is easily kited, as he has no natural mobility or CC and cannot keep up with many champions, even immobile ones. Also, this item is extremely helpful to give Mordekaiser some utility; it also has a lot of AP and health, two stats which are helpful for Mordekaiser.
- Other than Rylai, Mordekaiser's build is flexible, as he scales well with a lot of stats (other than mana), but it is suggested to build Mordekaiser tanky to provide him much needed survivability as a immobile melee champion.