Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Playing As Mordekaiser
- You can control a pet by holding down the alt key and using the right mouse button.
- Sometimes the best defense is more offense; use Mordekaiser's abilities to charge up his shield.
- Remember that Children of the Grave can be used defensively because of its lifesteal component.
- Playing Against Mordekaiser
- Mordekaiser's abilities charge up his shield, making him tougher to kill over time. Try focusing fire on Mordekaiser to burst him down.
- Keep your distance and don't stand near creep waves since he'll be aiming Siphon of Destruction at them.
- Watch out for the Children of the Grave and combo. If you're low enough, this will kill you and give his team a powerful ghost.
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage
- is a mandatory purchase on Mordekaiser. Without this item, Mordekaiser is easily kited, as he has no natural mobility or CC and cannot keep up with many champions, even immobile ones. Also, this item is extremely helpful to give Mordekaiser some utility; it also has a lot of AP and health, two stats which are helpful for Mordekaiser.
- Other than Rylai, Mordekaiser's build is flexible, as he scales well with a lot of stats (other than mana), but it is suggested to build Mordekaiser tanky to provide him much needed survivability as a immobile melee champion.
- Mace of Spades works well with procing the passive it possesses. is an item that provides mordekaiser with well needed stats, and
- Building attack speed on Mordekaiser can often be a good idea as it will allow you to proc Mace of Spades quicker. Items such as , and are good choices for Mordekaiser. The allows Mordekaiser to poke more than usual without having to sacrifice too much health in order to cast Siphon of Destruction.
- Building ability power to Mordekaiser is an overrated strategy. It might increase your ultimate's damage, but enemies can easily counter this by stacking magic resistance. If you are going to build AP Mordekaiser, is it recommended to take magic penetration itens such as or .
- Building life steal or spell vamp can help countering Mordekaiser's life cost on skills early game, as it turns almost irrelevant late game. Build life steal for builds focusing attack damage and attack speed, and spell vamp for build focusing ability spamming and ability power.
- As Mordekaiser lacks any form of CC, taking items such as or can help catching up fleeing enemies or running away from them, while also granting him AP or AD respectively, and health in both cases. However, due to Mordekaiser's abilities applying spell effects mostly as area of effect, it would be wise to take Frozen Mallet over Rylai.
- Do not let Mordekaiser get close to you once Mace of Spades has hit at least twice, as the third strike with the correct build can dish out an enormous amount of damage!
- Mordekaiser has no form of natural crowd, as well as being known for having a rather weak early game. Picking a champion with a strong early game that can kite Mordekaiser such as LeBlanc will often help out against him.
- Dispite the mixed scalings of both Attack Damage and Ability Power on Mordekaiser, his main form of damage is magical damage. Building Magic Resistance against him is a good choice.
- Once Mordekaiser enters a fight, the Iron Revenant has no form of escape, meaning that he will often have to choose to die if he has to get away from you if he is on low health.