"Master everything inside this tome.....and you shall become Evil Himself."
Morellonomicon is a legendary item in the League of Legends.
2200 gold (815 gold)
- Morellonomicon is 135.2% gold efficient without the passive.
- Morellonomicon is an inexpensive item with an easy build path that offers a handful of useful stats early on. Due to its high ability power,cooldown reduction and moderate mana regeneration, it is often "rushed" by casters with short cooldowns who like to spam their abilites while being able to sustain such cost, like Karma, Lux, and Xerath. It is also a cheap counter to champions who rely on healing, such as Aatrox, Dr. Mundo, Sion, Swain, and Vladimir.
- Some players may desire magic resist on top of their mana regeneration, which Morellonomicon does not provide. These players usually purchase Athene's Unholy Grail instead, as it provides a higher amount of mana regeneration (due to its passive, Mana Font) and some magic resist, at the cost of some ability power and a higher cost
- This item is named after Ryan "Morello" Scott, the Lead Champion Designer at Riot Games.
- The item was previously called Morello's Evil Tome. It was renamed to Morellonomicon in Season Three as a reference to both Morello and the Necronomicon, the fictional "Book of the Dead".
- Combine cost increased to 680g from 630g.
- AP increased to 80 from 75.
- Mana regeneration per 5 seconds lowered to 10 from 12.
- Morello's Evil Tome has been renamed to Morellonomicon.
- Combine cost reduced to 435g from 440g.
- Item cost reduced to 2200g from 2330g.
- Cooldown reduction is no longer unique.
- Active effect removed and replaced with a passive effect.
- New Unique Passive: Dealing magic damage to an enemy champion below 40% health inflicts Grievous Wounds to them for 4 seconds.
- Cooldown reduction increased to 20% from 15%.
- Recipe: Fiendish Codex and Blasting Wand + 245g = 2350g
- +75 ability power
- +12 mana regeneration per 5 seconds
- Unique Passive: +15% cooldown reduction.
Boots and enchantments
|SR TT CS HA