|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Morgana likely takes her name from one of the several alternate names for
used throughout the legend.
- During development, her original name was "Morgana Le", which was changed to "Morgana Hex", and then simply to "Morgana".
- Her story, along with Kayle's story, closely resembles the story of Lucifer and Michael in the epic John Milton work .
- Morgana and Kayle were the first champions shown to be relatives.
- Morgana has the highest Attack Damage amongst ranged champions, reaching 114.5 at level 18.
- Morgana previously shared an auto-attack range of 425 with Urgot, the shortest of all champions classified as ranged.
- Morgana was one of the champions chosen for the Noxian pool available during the Ionia vs. Noxus match.
- Morgana was featured on the cover in the swimsuit edition of Sports Exposed, Valoran's leading magazine covering the competitive sports of the world. The Journal of Justice did an article detailing this story.
- Morgana's original cost was 3150 . It was lowered to 1350 on April 12, 2011.
- Exiled Morgana is referring to her appearance shortly after being branded as "fallen." Also, the splash art shows her bangs covering the right side of her face, but the in-game model has them on her left.
- Sinful Succulence Morgana is based on her bakery in Noxus, described in the Journal of Justice. However, as of the 3/19/2013 skin sale, her bakery has been shut down, and she now operates a food cart.
- Blade Mistress Morgana is a reference to the self-styled "Queen of Blades" character , the corrupted, mentalic Terran who leads the armies.
- Blackthorn Morgana is possibly a reference to from the legend.
- Ghost Bride Morgana is a reference to , an urban myth originating from Latin America.
- Morgana despises her sister Kayle and wishes to destroy her before returning to her world.