- The transformation of into isn't unique. You can have more than one, but Shock can be only applied once.
- If you own both
and before reaching 750 bonus mana, Archangel's Staff takes priority and will transform into .
- The transformation drains Mana Charge, leaving the remaining Manamune on 0 bonus mana. This can be recharged, and will transform into upon completion.
- It is possible to charge a third Awe and Insight passives of Archangel's and Manamune, and the transformation passives are unique and so further purchases won't provide anything beyond the base stats. for a further 750 bonus mana. Note that the
- This item, by itself, grants a total of 45 attack damage with its passive.
- There is sometimes a tooltip bug where the bonus AD from mana will "cap" at 80, however, the actual bonus AD from mana not capped and will still be granted.
- While unstated in the in-game description, the item does not trigger on single target damage over time abilities, such as
, or non-damaging abilities such as .
- In-game description: "Single target abilities or attacks will consume 3% of your current mana to deal twice that as physical damage."
- Multiple component spells which are calculated as single-target spells, such as , will proc Muramana's passive multiple times, in this instance this will result in additional physical damage up to roughly 38.4% of the champion's current mana.
- Manaless champions may charge the , and to get and . However, they will not get any bonuses from Awe, as well as Insight and Mana Shield.
- Runaan's Hurricane applies Muramana's bonus damage on each bolt, draining mana dramatically while dealing bonus damage.
- Single-target item actives like apply Muramana's toggle.
- There are a selection of on-hit effects that are classified as abilities, and will trigger Muramana's damage twice. The reason for this is Muramana is triggered once as an on-hit effect, and once as an on-ability effect. Typically, an ability will apply either on-hit effects or on-ability effects, but the following abilities apply both:
, , , and .
- applies both on-hit effects and on-ability effects, like the above. However, the basic-attack component deals 0 damage. Unlike how Muramana will not trigger if an ability deals no damage (such as ), it will trigger if an attack deals no damage.
- Prior to v3.03, would trigger the damage on each attack while active.
- and will also trigger Muramana when the marks are consumed, potentially allowing for double-damage if they are triggered by a basic attack or single target, non-periodic spell.
- The name Muramana seems to be based on , a sword made by a famous Japanese swordsmith.
- Muramana was the first item to have an ability toggle (now known as its second passive, Shock).
- The ability toggle could be a reconstruction of the old passive of .
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items