Removed named item effects
Aid reduces the cooldowns of your consumes the item., and summoner spells by 30%. Eleisa's Blessing permanently grants the user the effects of Eleisa's Miracle (including Aid) if you gain three levels while in possession of the item, and
The following items grant Aid and Eleisa's Blessing:
The fact the effects are named is because Eleisa's Blessing consumes the item, and thus a global unique needed to prevent players from purchasing the item again.
The Following items grant Bounty Hunter:
The following items grant Butcher:
- - 20% increased damage
- - 20% increased damage
- - 30% increased damage
You generate Conservation stacks every 1.5 seconds, up to 80. Killing a large monster will consume up to 40 stacks and grant 1 bonus gold per stack consumed.
Large monsters include:
- The biggest monster in each jungle camp: Ancient Golem, Giant Wolf, Lizard Elder, Wraith , Big Golem, and Wight.
- Epic monsters: Dragon, Baron Nashor, Vilemaw.
The following items grant Conservation:
Incinerate causes the user's physical damage to deal 16-50 (based on level) true damage over 3 seconds.
The following item grants Incinerate
Lucky Shadow grants the user 5 gold per 10 seconds.
The following items grant Lucky Shadow:
The following items grant Maim:
- - 50 bonus magic damage; restores 8 health
- - 75 bonus magic damage; restores 10 health
- 25 (+1 per Feral Stack) bonus magic damage against champions; restores 10 health
- You gain 1 Feral Stack for every champion kill, assist, and large monster kill
- Unlike the other items, Maim applies to all auto attacks. Against minions and monsters, the magic damage is increased to 75 (+3 per Feral Stack) and the heal is unaffected
Mana Warp grants the user an aura that grants 5 mana regeneration to nearby allied champions, including the user.
The following items grant Mana Warp:
Prospector grants 150 additional health.
The following items grant Prospector:
Notably, this effect is exclusive to Dominion-only items.
Sapping Barbs causes you to gain Health regeneration and Mana regeneration for 5 seconds whenever you take damage from a monster. Additionally, monsters who attack you bleed for 5% of their maximum health over 3 seconds (up to a cap). Sapping Barbs cannot deal lethal damage.
The following items grant Sapping Barbs:
Valor is an aura that grants nearby allied minions and pets increased damage
The following items grant Valor:
- - nearby allied minions and pets deal 15% increased damage