The following champions have named weapons, armor and/or equipment:
- Freljord. wields Avarosa's Bow, an ancient relic of one of the legendary princesses of The
- wields the Staff of Office, which he uses to summon sand soldiers and sun disc sentries and manipulate them.
is The Leviathan, which he commandeered from .
- Gangplank also wears the .
- Gangplank's prized cannon, Bilgewater event has since been dredged from the depths and is available for him to purchase back for 500 . , which he sank during the 2015
- The historical Burning Tides (the 2015 Bilgewater event). [ | skin's is The Dead Pool, which was destroyed by during the events of
- His former gun, Destiny, was lost during the events of Burning Tides.
- One of Graves' shells that has since been used was named End of the Line.
- wields the , an idol of Nagakabouros.
- guns , and .
- sniper, , which he uses as pseudo-pistol except when he fully constructs it during .
- wields the and the , artifacts of the Solari tribe.
- wears the Seven Lens of Insight, one of creations.
- [ | ancient guitar, Numero Uno.
signature pistols .
- Miss Fortune's ship is named the Syren.
- hammer is the , which she affectionately calls Whomper.
- mech, Tristy.
- armguard is the , which originally belonged to .
- wields the , which was once wielded by Setaka; a mighty Ascended warrior who led Shurima's forces in to battle.
rocket launcher, .
- [ | dragon, Riggle.
- club, Boneshiver, which he affectionately refers to as Clubbems.
[ | wears and can be seen carrying , and .
- In his splash art, he also has .