- Playing As Nami
- Aqua Prison has a long cooldown, make sure to use it at the right moment.
- Using Ebb and Flow during an engagement with enemy champions will help sway the battle in your favor.
- Nami's ultimate can come in very handy for initiating on enemies who are far away.
- Playing Against Nami
- Aqua Prison is a very powerful ability with a long cooldown, take advantage of the situation if Nami misses this ability.
- Tidal Wave has very long range but travels slowly, be aware of when it is coming your way as you can move out of its path.
- Try to avoid fighting an opponent affected by Tidecaller's Blessing, it lasts a short duration so waiting it out can help you greatly.
- Ability Usage
- Use Surging Tides to speed up your ADC at vital points, so he either deals more dmg, or gets less dmg done to him, or has an easier time CS'ing and reaching objectives.
- Aqua prison should be casted according to your intention with the bubble, and what you think the enemy will do. It should not be used to wave-clear, as the enemy often will see it as an opportunity to punish your ADC.
- Enemy will flee/You want to CC them for dmg: You want to aim Aqua Prison slightly behind the target, so if he stands still, he will still be caught.
- Enemy will pursue/You want to CC them for escape: You want to aim Aqua Prison in front of the target, so they will have to juke to not get caught. Be aware of movement speed, as this can make your Aqua Prison miss. It is also viable to cast it on your ADC to proc Surging Tides, making it easier for him to escape.
- Ebb and Flow can be used two separate ways, depending on your intention, either to dmg (target enemy) or heal (target teammate). During lane phase, you have to decide based on health levels which is more relevant to you.
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage