- 80 ability power = 1740
- 40% attack speed = 1200
- 20% cooldown reduction = 633
- 15 on-hit damage + 12 (from own AP) = 540
- 1 on-hit damage (for every 10 AP) = 20
is gold efficient.
- Nashor's Tooth's gold efficiency is further increased by 10 ability power obtained (excluding its own AP). for every
- grants a minimum of 27 bonus magic damage on hit because its passive scales with the 80 ability power obtained from itself, granting 12 extra bonus magic damage along with the 15 base damage.
- The passive AP scaling stacks with the Season Four mastery Arcane Blade.
- The passive bonus on hit damage does not affect towers.
- The high AP scaling on the passive makes it a potential pick up on technically any AP carry - especially ones that can lock down their opponent effectively.
- The weapon is named after the legendary monster, Baron Nashor.
- The icon for is a recolor of the icon for , from blue to gold.