Nashor's Tooth is a legendary item in League of Legends. It is most commonly built by DPS/AP hybrids.
2920 gold (850 gold)
- The base stats are 117.74% gold efficient, without its passive.
- This item grants a minimum of 24 bonus magic damage on hit because its passive scales with the 60 ability power obtained from itself, granting 9 extra bonus magic damage along with the 15 base damage.
- With 180 total AP (120 if excluding the 60 AP given by this item) basic attacks deal 42 bonus magic damage on hit; equal to Wit's End.
- The passive AP scaling stacks with the Season Four mastery Arcane Blade.
- The weapon is named after the legendary monster, Baron Nashor.
- The icon for Nashor's Tooth is a recolor of the icon for Stinger, from blue to gold.
- Combine cost increased to 850g from 430g.
- Ability power reduced to 60 from 65.
- Additional Passive - Basic attacks deal 15 (+15% of ability power) as bonus magic damage on hit.
- Item cost increased to 2500g from 2270g.
- Combine cost increased to 430g from 200g.
- Item cost reduced to 2270g from 2500g.
- Combine cost reduced to 200g from 250g.
- No longer grants any mana regen.
- Item cost reduced to 2500g from 2615g.
- Combine cost reduced to 250g from 400g.
- Cooldown reduction reduced to 20% from 25%.
- Item cost reduced to 2615g from 2735g.
- Ability power increased to 65 from 55.
- Combine cost decreased to 400g from 500g.
- Attack speed increased to 50% from 30%.
- Mana regeneration per 5 seconds reduced to 10 from 12.
- Tooltip was updated to match the functionality of the item.
- Mana regeneration per 5 seconds increased to 12 from 10.
- Nashor's Tooth:
- +30% attack speed.
- +55 ability power.
- +15% cooldown reduction.
Boots and enchantments
|SR TT CS HA