- 60 ability power = 1305
- 50% attack speed = 1500
- 20% cooldown reduction = 633
- 15 on-hit damage + 9 (from own AP) = 480
Passive Gold Value
- 1 on-hit damage (for every 10 AP) = 20
is gold efficient.
- Nashor's Tooth's gold efficiency is further increased by 10 ability power obtained (excluding it's own AP). for every
- grants a minimum of 24 bonus magic damage on hit because its passive scales with the 60 ability power obtained from itself, granting 9 extra bonus magic damage along with the 15 base damage.
- The passive AP scaling stacks with the Season Four mastery Arcane Blade.
- The passive bonus on hit damage does not affect towers.
- The high AP scaling on the passive makes it a potential pick up on technically any AP carry - especially ones that can lock down their opponent effectively.
- The weapon is named after the legendary monster, Baron Nashor.
- The icon for is a recolor of the icon for , from blue to gold.