|Champion||Ability Details||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
Lore Editthe League from a faraway world, and served as part of a vast and learned desert empire. There he was a respected and enlightened individual, having been made the Keeper of the Great Library. However, he was also part of a race of animalistic creatures that served as the rulers and protectors of the people. Unfortunately, there were others of his kind that believed they were more than protectors. They were under the egotistical delusion that they had ascended to become gods. War on Nasus's world was never more than a breath away, as these deluded others sought to enslave the people and establish a totalitarian sovereignty. In the midst of a heated battle, just as Nasus was about to slay his treacherous brother Renekton, he was pulled through the cosmos to a summoning circle in Runeterra.
At first angered that he had been taken just as he was about to cripple the enemies of his people, Nasus' advanced intellect won out when he heard the pleas for mercy from the summoners. He learned that Runeterra was also filled with its own brand of injustice. This danger was no less threatening than what he had fought against at home, and champions were needed to protect the people of this world. Heeding the call, Nasus chose to take his place in the League of Legends, knowing that his brothers and sisters would carry on the fight back home. These days, he is the Curator of the Sands, feeling most at home in the crumbling ruins of the Shurima Desert. However, recent disturbing news has reached the Keeper's ears - rumors that perhaps his brother had not in fact been left behind. If this were the case, the destruction of Renekton would quickly become Nasus' main priority, before this world too faces the threats of his brother's forked-tongue and endless ambition.
"The Curator of the Sands, though contemplative, is not to be trifled with."
- Upon selection
- "The cycle of life and death continues. We will live, they will die."
- "Anthropomancy: divination by entrails."
- "I bring death."
- "Soon... there will be nothing."
- "Life is part of a cycle; yours is over."
- "Your soul will be measured."
- "Death... is a harsh mistress."
- "There, for grace, I go."
- "Where angels fear to tread."
- "It is never ending."
- "Their death awaits."
- "If it is your wish."
- "Yes... summoner."
- "Do not try my patience."
- "Your legacy shall drift away, blown into eternity, like the sands of the desert."
- "Who... let the dogs... out. Woof. Woof, woof."
Co-op vs. AI ResponsesEdit
- "We begin a new cycle!"
Player team victory
Player team defeat
- "The wheel never stops turning."
- "I will not hesitate to stop you, Renekton."
- Nasus has been designed by Ezreal.