|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Nasus was designed by Ezreal.
- Nasus received a visual update in Patch 3.14. With this, Nasus had his model reworked, ability particles updated and replaced his old voice.
- Nasus, before his visual update, was voiced by , who passed away in 2011. After his visual update, he is voiced by .
- Nasus' original name during development was "Ammon".
- Nasus bears a great resemblance to the Egyptian god .
- Nasus is a reverse name of Susan.
- Nasus' name comes from the word 'Gnosis' which is Greek for 'knowledge', thus meaning Nasus' name would be pronounced as the same way. (Noh-sis, Nah-sis).
- Nasus has a brother named Renekton who may be based on .
- Nasus' scepter has a model that is similar to a , a scepter held by Egyptian gods.
- Nasus quite literaly means nose in latin, a suitable name since Nasus is based on a dog, who have exceptionaly sensitive senses of smell.
- Nasus is one of a few champions to have multiple textures in one skin. When he uses Fury of the Sands, in addition to growing in size, his armor turns silver and his skin turns jet black.
- Nasus' old dance was the famous "Walk like an Egyptian".
- Nasus is one of several champions that can, in theory, infinitely increase a stat by using an ability. Nasus can continuously increase damage on his Siphoning Strike's. The others are Bard, Kindred, Sion, Thresh, and Veigar.
- Unlike the other four, Nasus' Siphoning Strike stacks do not affect him in any way aside from higher damage on the ability.
- His joke is a quote from the famous song "Who Let the Dogs Out?" by
- On the Brazilian Server, this joke is replaced with a quote from the Só as Cachorras song
- In the Italian Client his joke has changed to "Belli còni, ti piacciono i còni?" (Good dags. D'ya like dags?), a quote from the movie Snatch.
- The quote "Where angels fear to tread" comes from Alexander Pope in his but has been used since its original creation.
- In the Polish client, his joke "Wy nie wiecie, a ja wiem, jak rozmawiać trzeba z psem", (You don't know, but I do know how to talk with dogs) is a reference to Akademia Pana Kleksa.
- The quote "There, for grace, I go" may be a reference to the English proverb "There, but for the grace of God, go I.".
- The quote "Your soul will be measured" is a nod to the ancient Egyptian myth were Anubis would weigh a person's soul upon a set of scale to determine whether a soul would be allowed to enter the realm of the dead.
- It is a direct reference to the alien humanoid Egyptian guards of Ra from the franchise.
- He shares this theme theme with Azir and Renekton.
- It refers to a Canine Unit (AKA K-9 Unit) of a police force as Nasus is sporting Riot police gear.
- Originally unavailable for purchase and only obtainable through skin cards handed out at events such as Gamescom 2011, was made available for purchase through the Riot Store on August 16, 2012 through August 19th, 2012 (also available during this time in the years after) for 975.
- He shares this theme with Graves, Singed, Kayle and Blitzcrank.
- He shares this theme with Garen.
- His quote, "Hope is the opiate of the frail," is an adaptation of Karl Marx's famous aphorism, "Religion is the opiate of the masses." (Or, in the original German, "Die Religion ist das Opium des Volkes.")
- He shares the quote, "I will bury you alive!" with Yorick.
- His quote "By fire be purged!" is a reference to Ragnaros.
- This quote is shared by Kael'Thas in .
- His quote "Try not the temper of the ascended." might be a hint that the skin was his ascended form.
- He has a dance that is a direct reference to Snoop Dogg's "Drop it like it's hot" dance, commonly seen on Blingee.
- His ultimate form resembles , the mythical three headed dog from Greek mythology that guards the gate of the underworld.
- On his splash art he appears to be ulting, but is 2 other heads dont show up.
- he has also Siphoning Strike's activated.
- He shares this theme with Alistar and Mordekaiser.
- A noble warrior, Ascendant for his deeds to Shurima, Nasus deeply respects Azir, though he somewhat views him as arrogant because he saw what happened to Shurima as a result of his hubris. 
- Sivir and Nasus considered each other as friend because of her part at restoring Shurima to its former glory and are allied in their fight against Cassiopeia now in leagues with Xerath and who betrayed Sivir, stabbing her behind her back and leaving her to die in the Tomb of the Emperors.
- Once a beloved family member now nothing more than a crazed animal, Nasus believes Renekton to be beyond redemption wishes to stop him in his deeds.
- Related Themes
|Infernal Nasus Theme|