|"Listen close- urgh, I have important- urgh! This is why I can't take you nice places!"
In V4.20, the base statistics of all champions changed. Please be wary that the information displayed below may be out-dated.
|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Nasus was designed by Ezreal.
- Nasus received a visual update in Patch 3.14. With this, Nasus had his model reworked, ability particles updated and replaced his old voice.
- Nasus, before his visual update, was voiced by , who passed away in 2011. After his visual update, he is voiced by .
- Nasus bears a great resemblance to the Egyptian god .
- Nasus has a brother named Renekton who may be based on .
- Nasus' scepter has a model that is similar to a , a scepter held by Egyptian gods.
- Nasus is one of a few champions to have multiple textures in one skin. When he uses Fury of the Sands, in addition to growing in size, his armor turns silver and his skin turns jet black.
- Nasus' original name during development was "Ammon".
- Nasus' old dance was the famous "Walk like an Egyptian".
- Nasus is one of four champions that can, in theory, infinitely increase a stat by using an ability. Nasus can continuously increase damage on his Siphoning Strike's. The other three who can increase their stats indefinitely are Sion, Thresh, and Veigar.
- Unlike the other three, Nasus' Siphoning Strike stacks do not affect him in any way aside from higher damage on the ability.
- His joke is a quote from the famous song "Who Let the Dogs Out?" by .
- The quote "Where angels fear to tread" comes from Alexander Pope in his but has been used since its original creation.
- In the Polish client, his joke "Wy nie wiecie, a ja wiem, jak rozmawiać trzeba z psem", (You don't know, but I do know how to talk with dogs) is a reference to Akademia Pana Kleksa.
- The quote "There, for grace, I go" may be a reference to the English proverb "There, but for the grace of God, go I.".
- His quote, "Hope is the opiate of the frail," is an adaptation of Karl Marx's famous aphorism, "Religion is the opiate of the masses." (Or, in the original German, "Die Religion ist das Opium des Volkes.")
- He shares the quote, "I will bury you alive!" with Yorick.
- His quote "By fire be purged!" is a reference to Ragnaros.
- This quote is shared by Kael'Thas in .
- His quote "Try not the temper of the ascended." might be a hint that the skin was his ascended form.
- It is a direct reference to the alien humanoid Egyptian guards of Ra from the franchise.
- He shares this theme theme with Azir and Renekton.
- It refers to a Canine Unit (AKA K-9 Unit) of a police force as Nasus is sporting Riot police gear.
- Originally unavailable for purchase and only obtainable through skin cards handed out at events such as Gamescom 2011, was made available for purchase through the Riot Store on August 16, 2012 through August 19th, 2012 (also available during this time in the years after) for 975.
- He shares this theme with Graves, Singed, Kayle and Blitzcrank.
- He shares this theme with Garen.
- He has a dance that is a direct reference to Snoop Dogg's "Drop it like it's hot" dance, commonly seen on Blingee.
- His ultimate form resembles Cerberus, the mythical three headed dog that guards the gate of the underworld, according to the Greek mythology.
- A noble warrior, Ascendant for his deeds to Shurima, Nasus deeply respects Azir, though he somewhat views him as arrogant because he saw what happened to Shurima as a result of his hubris. 
- Sivir and Nasus considered each other as friend because of her part at restoring Shurima to its former glory and are allied in their fight against Cassiopeia now in leagues with Xerath and who betrayed Sivir, stabbing her behind her back and leaving her to die in the Tomb of the Emperors.
- Once a beloved family member now nothing more than a crazed animal, Nasus believes Renekton to be beyond redemption wishes to stop him in his deeds.
|Infernal Nasus Theme|