Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Playing As Nasus
- Paying attention to last hitting with Siphoning Strike will have a large impact at the end of a game.
- If you're solo, Spirit Fire is a great way to farm a lane. It can be bad if you're in a lane with 2 and you push too far. Find the right balance between Siphoning Strike last hits and AoE farming.
- If you have low defenses, people will focus you down even during your ultimate. Try buying some survivability items even in your DPS builds.
- Playing Against Nasus
- While transformed by his ultimate, Nasus is stronger than most champions in the League. Engage him only if you have a clear advantage.
- Max rank Wither is a very effective counter to Attack Damage characters, so try to avoid getting caught alone by it.
- Nasus is prone to being kited. Try not to engage him at full health.
- Ability Usage
- Try to get as many stacks on Siphoning Strike as possible so that your damage is higher late game.
- Fury of the Sands provides great dueling power.
- Fury of the Sands can also be used in teamfights to boost your damage and increase your durability.
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage
- Try to prevent Nasus from stacking his Siphoning Strike early game to lessen his power late game.
- Be aware that Nasus get a small portion of his health back when Fury of the Sands is used, which can deny kills if not properly countered.