Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Nautilus' backstory might be referencing .
- Nautilus' dance references the 'Peeparoonie'.
- A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- A tab for 'Urgot Mech' [ | can be seen in Nautilus' 'Art Spotlight'.
- Nautilus has the longest basic attack animation in-game (which results in enemies being rooted by Staggering Blow when they already got out of range)
- Nautilus was released without the 'Tank' tag (he actually is one) but was added shortly after.
- Nautilus does the pose when standing idle for a long while.
- Nautilus is Greek for 'sailor' (referencing his former self) and is the name for , for the submarine from by , as well as for the first (all referencing his underwater qualities)
- Nautilus and Ziggs were first conceived as ' Ivan the Mad Bomber'. 
- Classic Nautilus [ |
- He resembles a from , a from , and from .
- In 'A New Dawn' Nautilus has a winch that reels in his anchor through an opening on his right shoulder (not present in-game)
- Abyssal Nautilus [ |
- He was heavily inspired by by .
- He resembles the from .
- A statue resembling can be seen to his left.
- His Chinese artwork features to his left (sitting on one of the rocks)
- AstroNautilus [ |
- He was conceived by 'MaTTcomGO' and subsequently requested by the playerbase.
- He was coincidentally released in the PBE two days after 's death.
- He shares this theme with Astronaut Teemo [ | .
- Warden Nautilus [ |
- He used to be called 'Inquisitor'.
- He might be referencing the Summoner's Rift. from , the from , and/or the Protectorate side of
- He shares this theme with Warden Jax [ | , Warden Karma [ | , and Warden Sivir [ | .
- While the Gangplank - Miss Fortune combined armada fought the Black Mist on Bilgewater's shores (eventually succeeding but at great cost) Nautilus managed to stall and/or defeat the rest of the undead threat a few miles from the port city itself.