- Playing As
- Use to your advantage! Moving in and out of can heavily alter your effectiveness in battle.
- Start team fights by harassing with your , and then switch to to chase down targets.
- Playing Against
- Nidalee's debuff is only applied with and . Avoiding being hit by these abilities will impair her ability to deal follow-up damage.
- Nidalee's deals more damage the farther she is. If she is far away, it's imperative to dodge it.
- Nidalee's deals extreme damage to targets, but she has to get close to use it. Save your crowd control or defensive abilities for when she goes for the kill.
- Ability Usage
- It may be tempting to throw your spear from max range in hopes of getting greater damage, but keep in mind that you'll usually only get one chance to hit your spear before the enemy runs under tower. When ganking, consider holding your spear until you're closer to the target.
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage