Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Nidalee was the first of eight champions to have more than 4 abilities (the others being Elise, Gnar, Heimerdinger, Jayce, Karma, Lee Sin, and Rek'Sai)
- Nidalee, Elise, Gnar, Jayce, and Kayle are the only champions to be both ranged and melee.
- Nidalee is one of a few champions to have multiple textures in per skin (one for human form and another matching one for cougar)
- Nidalee was the first champion to feature a transformation ability (the others being Elise, Gnar Shyvana, and Swain)
- Nidalee has four running animations (human run, human brush sprint, cougar run, cougar brush sprint)
- Pounce was the first ability to feature a static cooldown (was removed in V184.108.40.206)
- Nidalee has a hidden passive called 'On the Prowl' (referencing ) which grants nearby lower-leveled allied champions 5 experience every 5 seconds.
- A maximum-range Javelin Toss has the second-highest damage of any single-targeted basic ability in-game (only surpassed by a fully-channeled Drain) and higher damage than many ultimate abilities.
- Nidalee was deemed overpowered/obnoxious in the Ultra Rapid Fire game mode (2014 edition) and was ultimately disabled in non-custom games.
- The game client's shop filters Nidalee as a Support despite her no longer having that tag as a secondary one.
- Nidalee was released a day later than announced.
- Nidalee was rumored to have a special stackable damage over time that could be applied by all her damaging abilities as well as Prowl granting her stealth for 2 seconds when leaving brush in cougar form (both effects actually existed and were removed prior to her release)
- Nidalee used to have a bug where Primal Surge applied Swipe's damage (meaning she could kill her teammates if they were low enough)
- Nidalee is one of the few champions to have an extra set of emote animations (taunt, laugh, and dance animations each for human and for cougar, without voice changes)
- Classic Nidalee [ |
- She might have been inspired by Navee from .
- She celebrates Snowdown Showdown 2009.
- She was inspired by the .
- Leopard Nidalee [ |
- She resembles the Leopard Queen from .
- She was inspired by .
- Pharaoh Nidalee [ |
- The Shuriman crest can be seen behind her.
- She references .
- Her human form resembles while her cougar form resembles a .
- She celebrates Harrowing 2011.
- She was inspired by the .
- FrankenTibbers Annie [ | 's silhouette, Definitely Not Blitzcrank [ | , Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks [ | , Kitty Cat Katarina [ | , Haunting Nocturne [ | , Lollipoppy [ | , and Nosferatu Vladimir [ | 's silhouette can be seen in the background.
- She shares this theme with Bewitching Morgana [ | , Little Devil Teemo [ | , and Bewitching Tristana [ | .
- She references to from .
- She shares this theme with Headhunter Akali [ | , Headhunter Caitlyn [ | , Headhunter Master Yi [ | , and Headhunter Rengar [ | .
- She references from .
- She shares this theme with Warring Kingdoms Jarvan IV [ | , Warring Kingdoms Katarina [ | , Warring Kingdoms Tryndamere [ | , and Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao [ | .
- Nidalee's frienship with Udyr might stem from both being in tune with the (spirits of the) wild.
- Nidalee's rivalry with Rengar might stem from territorial hunting disputes.