Make sure to stock up on some Poro-snax as we vote, discuss and recap all the things that happened this year in League.
|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Nidalee was designed by Brackhar.
- Nidalee is voiced by Kelly Fosdahl Burge
- Nidalee's design may have been inspired by Navee, the protagonist of the french graphic novel .
- Nidalee is one of seven champions to have more than 4 skills, the others being Lee Sin, Jayce, Elise, Karma, Heimerdinger, and Gnar.
- Nidalee was the first champion to have more than 4 skills.
- Nidalee, along with Elise, Gnar, Jayce, Kayle and Quinn are the only champions to be both ranged and melee.
- Nidalee is one of a few champions to have multiple textures in one skin. One for her human form, and another for her cougar form to match.
- Nidalee is the first champion to feature a transformation ability. The others being Swain, Shyvana, Elise, Gnar and Quinn.
- Nidalee has 4 running animations: her default human form run, her default cougar form run, her human form-bush sprint, and lastly her cougar form-bush sprint.
- Before her release Nidalee was rumored to have a special stackable DOT that could be applied by all her damaging abilities and her passive provided 2 seconds of stealth when leaving brush in cougar form. It was removed prior to her release.
- Nidalee was the first champion to have any ability put on a static cooldown. Specifically, the capped spell is her cougar form's Pounce. This was removed in patch V22.214.171.124.
- Her hidden passive gives nearby lower-leveled allied champions 5 experience every 5 seconds.
- Nidalee had a bug where she could kill teammates with her Primal Surge by applying the damage of her Swipe as well. Since the potential damage of Swipe is higher than the healing of Primal Surge its damage could kill off a low health ally.
- A maximum-range Javelin Toss has the second-highest damage of any non-ultimate single-target ability in the game (only surpassed by a full channeled Drain by Fiddlesticks) and higher damage than many ultimate abilities.
- In the U.R.F game mode (available in April 2014), Nidalee was deemed overpowered/obnoxious, and was ultimately disabled in non-custom games.
- Nidalee is filtered as a "support" in the client's shop, despite having her "support" secondary tag removed.
- Nidalee is one of the few champions to have an extra set of /command animations. When in cougar form, she changes her /taunt, /laugh, and /dance animations (though there is no voice change).
- The skins change the appearance of her cougar form.
- It was only available during the Snowdown Showdown of 2009.
- She resembles a .
- It is a reference to .
- She resembles the Egyptian Goddess .
- It was only available during The Harrowing of 2011.
- She resembles a .
- It is a reference to Machiko Noguchi of the  franchise.
- Nidalee shares this skin theme with Master Yi, Rengar and Caitlyn.
- Nidalee has been dating the summoner and journalist, Bob Nashahago. However, through Blitzcrank's fleshling dating service, Nashahago was matched with Janna. Whether or not this is a matter of infidelity on his part is unclear, though Nidalee is seen in her cougar form facing down both Nashahago and Janna in a picture presented in Blitzcrank's "Successful Matches".
- For unknown reasons, Nidalee is friends with Udyr and a rival of Rengar according to the new beta website for League of Legends. Possibly due to Udyr being tied to nature and animals and Rengar being a hunter.
- According to the Forum and Pool Party Lee Sin Splash Art, Lee Sin and Nidalee might be considered an affectionate couple.