|Champion||Ability Details||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Nidalee was designed by Brackhar.
- Nidalee is voiced by Kelly Fosdahl Burge
- Nidalee's design may have been inspired by Navee, the protagonist of the french graphic novel Wake
- Nidalee is the first champion that has access to 7 different active abilities, the second is Lee Sin.
- Nidalee, along with Kayle , Jayce, and Elise are the only champions to be both ranged and melee.
- Nidalee is one of a few champions to have multiple textures in one skin. One for her human form, and another for her cougar form to match.
- Nidalee is the first champion to feature a transformation ability. The others being Swain, Shyvana and Elise .
- Nidalee and Kayle are the only champions with ranged auto-attacks to have a base magic resistance per level.
- As of patch V3.03 Nidalee no longer gains magic resistance per level.
- Nidalee has 4 running animations: her default human form run, her default cougar form run, her human form-bush sprint, and lastly her cougar form-bush sprint.
- Before her release Nidalee was rumored to have a special stackable DOT that could be applied by all her damaging abilities and her passive provided 2 seconds of stealth when leaving brush in cougar form. It was removed prior to her release.
- Nidalee used to be the only champion to have any ability put on a static cooldown. Specifically, the capped spell is her cougar form's Pounce. This was removed in patch V22.214.171.124.
- Her hidden passive gives an allied champion which has lower level than her 5 exp per 5 sec. (range about 550)
- Nidalee had a bug where she could kill teammates with her Primal Surge by applying the damage of her Swipe as well. Since the potential damage of Swipe is higher than the healing of Primal Surge its damage could kill off a low health ally.
- A maximum-range Javelin Toss has the second-highest damage of any non-ultimate singletarget ability in the game (and higher damage than many ultimate abilities).
- Nidalee is one of the few champions to have an extra set of /command animations. When in cougar form, she changes her /taunt, /laugh, and /dance animations (though there is no voice change).
- All of Nidalee's skins change the appearance of her cougar form, However, the other skills remain the same.
- Snow Bunny Nidalee was only available during the Snowdown Showdown of 2009.
- Pharaoh Nidalee is a reference to .
- Bewitching Nidalee was only available during The Harrowing of 2011.
- Headhunter Nidalee is a reference to the Predator franchise.
- Nidalee has been dating the summoner and journalist, Bob Nashahago. However, through Blitzcrank's fleshling dating service, Nashahago was matched with Janna. Whether or not this is a matter of infidelity on his part is unclear, though Nidalee is seen in her cougar form facing down both Nashahago and Janna in a picture presented in Blditzcrank's "Successful Matches".
- For unknown reasons, Nidalee is friends with Udyr and a rival of Rengar according to the new beta website for League of Legends.
- ↑ Good job with Cassiopeia at LeagueofLegends.com
- ↑ @Ezreal at LeagueofLegends.com
- ↑ Official Nidalee Voice actor Thread at Reddit.com
- ↑ Update on Nidalee Voice actor at Reddit.com
- ↑ Nidaleeandmore official Nidalee voice actors youtube page at Youtube.com
- ↑ Kelly Fosdahl Burge at Facebook.com
- ↑ Nidalee's Profile page in beta.na.leagueoflegends.com