|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Nidalee was designed by Richard 'Brackhar' Hough. 
- Nidalee is voiced by Kelly Fosdahl Burge
- Nidalee's design may have been inspired by Navee, the protagonist of the French graphic novel .
- Before her release Nidalee was rumored to have a special stackable DOT that could be applied by all her damaging abilities and her passive provided 2 seconds of stealth when leaving brush in cougar form. It was removed prior to her release.
- Nidalee had a bug where she could kill teammates with her Primal Surge by applying the damage of her Swipe as well. Since the potential damage of Swipe is higher than the healing of Primal Surge its damage could kill off a low health ally.
- Nidalee is one of eight champions to have more than 4 skills, the others being Lee Sin, Jayce, Elise, Karma, Heimerdinger, Gnar, and Rek'sai.
- Nidalee was the first champion to have more than 4 skills.
- Nidalee, along with Elise, Gnar, Jayce and Kayle are the only champions to be both ranged and melee.
- Nidalee is one of a few champions to have multiple textures in one skin. One for her human form, and another for her cougar form to match.
- Nidalee is the first champion to feature a transformation ability. The others being Swain, Shyvana, Elise, and Gnar.
- Nidalee has 4 running animations: her default human form run, her default cougar form run, her human form-bush sprint, and lastly her cougar form-bush sprint.
- Nidalee was the first champion to have any ability put on a static cooldown. Specifically, the capped spell is her cougar form's Pounce. This was removed in patch V22.214.171.124.
- Her hidden passive gives nearby lower-leveled allied champions 5 experience every 5 seconds.
- A maximum-range Javelin Toss has the second-highest damage of any non-ultimate single-target ability in the game (only surpassed by a full channeled Drain by Fiddlesticks) and higher damage than many ultimate abilities.
- In the U.R.F game mode (available in April 2014), Nidalee was deemed overpowered/obnoxious, and was ultimately disabled in non-custom games.
- Nidalee is filtered as a "support" in the client's shop, despite having her "support" secondary tag removed.
- Nidalee is one of the few champions to have an extra set of /command animations. When in cougar form, she changes her /taunt, /laugh, and /dance animations (though there is no voice change).
- It was only available during the Snowdown Showdown of 2009.
- This skin was inspired by .
- She resembles Julie Winters in her persona as The Leopard Queen, from 1993's "The Maxx" comics & later animated series.
- As her name suggests, this skin was inspired by real life .
- It is a reference to .
- She resembles the Egyptian Goddess .
- It was only available during The Harrowing of 2011.
- This skin was inspired by .
- The following skins can be seen the background:
- This skin is a reference to Machiko Noguchi of the  franchise.
- She shares this theme with Akali, Rengar, Master Yi and Caitlyn.
- The name of the skin is a homage to the historical novel Chinese champion page, the skin is named after Sun Shangxiang, a tough and fierce noble woman within the novel. The full title is 枭姬 孙尚香, which literally translates to "The Fierce Woman, Sun Shangxiang". . As implied in her
- She shares this theme with Katarina, Jarvan IV, Tryndamere and Xin Zhao.
- This skin was made to commemorate the start of Season 2016.
- She shares this theme with Ahri.
- Nidalee has been dating the summoner and journalist, Bob Nashahago. However, through Blitzcrank's fleshling dating service, Nashahago was matched with Janna. Whether or not this is a matter of infidelity on his part is unclear, though Nidalee is seen in her cougar form facing down both Nashahago and Janna in a picture presented in Blitzcrank's "Successful Matches".
- Nidalee is friends with Udyr and a rival of Rengar according to the League of Legends website. This is possibly due to Udyr being tied to nature and animals and Rengar being a rival hunter.
- Related Themes