- For the Twisted Treeline variant, see .
- 10% cooldown reduction = 266.67
- 50% base health regeneration = 150
- 10 flat movement speed = 120
- is gold efficient without its passive.
- becomes gold efficient in about .
- Without Favor, becomes gold efficient in .
- The Quest goal of 500 can be reached:
- By waiting .
- By collecting .
- Quest. / automatically transforms into / upon completing the
- The quest reward can only be obtained after being out-of-combat for 5 seconds.
- Upon completing the quest, the item holds 1 ward, visiting the shop is required to refill the wards.
- Completing the quest send the following chat message to the team: "Summoner (Champion) Quest Complete! Completion Time: XX:XX"
- Because the Favor passive does not benefit the player who gets the last hit, is best built on supports who plan on spending a lot of time in-lane.
- The item's caption references Miyuki 'Shurelia' Mitsuhashi, a former Associate Game Designer at Riot Games Inc. This was added in response to negative feedback that renaming was an attack on Shurelia's legacy.
- Champion takedowns will drop a coin that will chase your champion until it reaches them. After a certain duration, if the coin didn't reach your champion, it will disappear.
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items