When the war came, Omega Squad was sent to end it. Now only one of them remains, a yordle with no battles left to fight but his own...
- Squad Members
- Saboteur - S|L]
- Omega Squad’s saboteur, Fizz is skilled in underwater combat. It is unclear what kind of action he saw before joining up, however, as he only ever refers to the sea as “a bucket of chum.”
- Scout - S|L]
- Teemo once lived by a code. He’s long since forgotten what it was, or even what started the fighting, but he does remember two things: nobody’s innocent, and always settle your scores.
- Commander - S|L]
- Commander of the Omega Squad, Tristana, has made it her policy never to retreat unless she's returning fire the entire way home. She calls it “advancing backwards.”
- Medic - S|L]
- Squad medic-and deranged lunatic-Twitch has been deeply and irreversibly affected by war. It’s been a long time since he was a competent medical professional, as he no longer abides by the adage “do no harm.”
- Heavy Artilery - S|L]
- A heavy artillery specialist with a serious chip on his shoulders, Veigar has a troubling habit of calling down huge amounts of explosive ordnance for even the most mundane problems. He thinks of it as “a fun quirk.”
CONFIDENTIAL: Omega Squad 2017
BRING THE HURT.
- A yordle never retreats. We advance backwards.
- You can’t hit what you can’t target.
- What he lacks in hygiene he makes up for in body count.
- Time to call in the thunder.
- Omega Squad skins were inspired by Vietnam War films.
- In the 2017 Omega Squad skins trailer "Operation - Rescue Teemo", the Headhunter skins make an appearance as enemies of the Omega Squad.
- Related Music
- Related Videos