Omen of the Dark is a series of alternate future/universe skins in League of Legends. Set in a dark setting, each of the champions serve the Blade Queen.
- Ruler of a once mighty city, Lissandra was seduced by the promises of a monstrous shadow, whispering of esoteric power and eternal life. For this, she betrayed her people and gave them to darkness, so that in the shadow's womb she would be reborn an ageless monster.
- To be crowned inquisitor was to take a stand against the darkness, and at the head of the order stood Kayle, for her light shone the brightest. But darkness comes in many forms, and when the city fell, even its greatest champion would eventually turn upon her sisters.
- In her dreams, the queen was approached by a great shadow whispering of power and infamy beyond the grasp of mortals. Upon the shadow's third visit, she released it into the waking world—and sure enough, it would come to keep its terrible promises.
- The doctor Singed induced many dreams with his mastery of science, and in these dreams the queen would gaze across the whole of creation, unraveling its secrets. But the shadow soon found her, and as she so hungered for its power, Singed turned to the craven arts to speed her corruption.
- Warwick was a man, once—a knight of great renown, pledged to serve at the side of Blade Queen Lissandra. In exchange for his loyalty she gifted him a shard of spectral moonlight, cursed to one day pierce his heart and sink him into the depths of depravity.
- The Undertaker is a wretched creature, cursed to shoulder every secret his city has buried. These old, unhappy things tear constantly at his mind, which is itself infected by his queen's unending ambition.
- Related Music