- The language used in the musical accompaniment for The Path To Hearth-Home is described, in-universe, as "Ancient Freljordian". It is based on Old Norse, and can be mostly understood by , like Icelanders, Norwegians, & Danes-Swedes, & to a lesser extent like English, Germans, Netherlanders, etc.
- His name comes from Old Norse Ǫrn ᛟᚱᚾ, cognate with English erne " ", both from Proto-Germanic *aro
- The horned, caprinine appearance of Orn's and his summoned elements' may be referencing:
- Thor's goats ;
- The Indo-European pastoral god(s).
- crafted many things:
- Path To Hearth-Home
Obscured behind Ornn's teaser poem, additional information regarding the champion's background is revealed. Each localization (language) reveals different information.
- "One, there were Three Sisters (...) However, did not care to (...) reasons, and he did not (...) journeying many days."
- "(...) possibly ever (...) Ornn agreed, but (...) bridge."
- "So Ornn (...) Also, he had planned (...) When Ornn was finished with the tren(...)word. For he had already said far too much to them."
- "Then he turned east and threw his (...) in the Great Sea. Some say, later, a mer-k (king? kind?) (...) sea-bottom, and still uses it to rule his Kingdom."
- French translated by Necrozard
- He likes to eat spicy cherries.
- German translated by AngelOfPorn265
- "Simply the quality (...) At home"
- "Ornn would have a special desire (...) He made a spade for himself (...) And a fork."
- "It gave him the power of (...) Origin of changes. He looked at the Land (...) Of his K(...)was and nodded. It was good."
- Greek translated by AngelOfPorn265
- "It was fault(...)Even if(...)
- Why never told him the(...)because I told that(...)
- "'(...)I like my job', said Ornn(...)"
- "Where(...)its covered"
- "When [Ornn] was exhausted he wished(...)And the Earth answered to him opening up a flaming(...)throwing her heart."
- Latin America South translated by LordGoopy
- "If you had seen the metal This material, as it was (...) But would work only and (...) The third sister (...) The Bridge."
- "With that [bad/evil/wrong] through the (...) Ornn [who/whom/that] (...)."
- "Forge (...) [An accord/according to] (...) Build (...)"
- "Meanwhile (...) [A shovel/shoves/digs] so (...) In the darkness."
- "Then he turned to the east, where he threw his (...) His(?). In the . [It] landed in the Great Sea. Some say that (...) Powerful trident at the bottom of the sea, and still uses it to ."
- Russian translated by AngelOfPorn265
- "She fell into the Bottom of the Great(...)Found a powerful Trident and till this time with its(...)"
- "Except that he still(...)After the Job was done Orn left the three(...)
- [ |
- He was probably inspired by the Pre-Greek god
, as well as his Etrusco-Roman .
- The Greeks' & Romans' cousins also preserved traces of an Indo-European smith god, as in Indic & Germanic .
- [ |
- He was probably inspired by , the Indo-European god of , rain, storm, lightning & thunder, etc.
- He resembles both and from the series.
- He shares this theme with [ | .
- had thousands of followers who were known as the Hearthblood. They were all killed as a result of the fight between Ornn and Volibear.
was the firstborn of the Frejlordian demigods. His siblings are , and an unnamed "Seal Sister".
- Ornn hasn't talked to Anivia ever since she accidentally burnt down his Horn Hall (although he doesn't know she was responsible for it as he slept through the fire).
- Volibear was jealous of Ornn's followers and fought him for eight days over a dispute. Some speculate that the latter was killed in the battle as he hasn't been seen since.
- dug out the Howling Abyss at the request of Serylda ( ancestor), Avarosa ( ancestor) and .