Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
PROJECT is a series of alternate future/universe skins in League of Legends. Set in a dystopian future of Ionia, it features champions augmented by cybernetic enhancements. In V6.5 PROJECT Crafting was introduced.
"In order to become PROJECT you have to surrender your humanity. The technology takes over your soul."― Lisa “Saiyaka” Thorn, Visual designer
PROJECT: is the perfect fusion of one’s supernatural essence with advanced weaponry and body augmentation. This linking of technology and energy allows extraordinary hosts to channel their essence into physical manifestations and, in rare cases, transcend the corporeal plane. Only subjects possessing extremely focused inner essence and exceptional physical attributes can unlock the true power of PROJECT.
- PROJECT Initiates:
- PROJECT Sync
- Your team earns 1 Sync point for each player with Optic Enhancer Wards and 2 points for each PROJECT skins.
- 2 Sync Points - Your team's Champions and Minions now spawn into the game with a PROJECT animation.
- 4 Sync Points - Your team's Melee and Caster minions have donned a PROJECT outfit.
- 6 Sync Points - Your team's Siege and Cannon minions have donned a PROJECT outfit.
- PROJECT First Strike
- The PROJECT skins of 2015 were enabled in the store on 8-Sep-2015.
- Purchasing one of the (new) PROJECT skins during the first week of release will permanently unlock exclusive loading screen cards. (Offer ends 15-Sep-2015 23:59 PDT).
- The Fiora, Leona, Lucian and Zed skins will go on sale for 975 for the third week of their release: September 17 00:01 to 24-Sep-2015 23:59.
- The concept of PROJECT: Yi was the brainchild of Marco “Wendigo” Silva, an artist from the São Paulo Riot Games office. Nicknamed "Cyber Yi", its thematic was later incorporated into the PROJECT skin line during PROJECT: Yasuo's development.
- "PROJECT: OVERDRIVE" was done in collaboration with Ben Hibon, who also worked on "Infinity Blades III: Origins", "DMC" and " " from " " movie.
- PROJECT Initiates have bar codes on their head, similar to from the series.
- PROJECT: Ashe is leading a resistance in the name of humanity and her drones name is Avarosa.
- PROJECT: Ekko is allied with PROJECT: Ashe.
- Battlecast Vel'Koz [ | can be seen in the background of PROJECT: Katarina's [ | splash art. This hints that The Evolution line is part of the same universe.
- Main Theme
- Related Themes
|PROJECT: Yi Theme|