|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Pantheon was designed by Shurelia.
- Pantheon's name is directly from the Greek word 'Πάνθεον', referring to the collection of gods in ancient Greek mythology.
- Pantheon's lore had previously stated that he was of the tribe "Stanpar" (an anagram of "Spartan"). But when Leona was introduced to the game, his lore had been re-written to replace all mentions of his tribe's name "Stanpar" with "Rakkor."
- Pantheon's spear and shield are relic weapons that he earned the right to wield. They formerly belonged to a Rakkor warrior named Zeonia.
- Pantheon's dance is a reference to the dance from the "Jailhouse Rock" music video. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- Pantheon (sharing with Master Yi) is the Champion with the highest Base Movement Speed in the game, being 355.
- Many of Pantheon's quotes reference the movie
- Pantheon's taunt references a scene in which kicks a Persian messenger into a well.
- Pantheon's jokes are a reference to when King Leonidas asks his Spartan soldiers what their professions are.
- One of his quotes, "They will not enjoy this!" refers to when the kills Theron during the council meeting near the end of the movie.
- His appearance is most likely inspired by Greek hoplites.
- The Chinese artwork of "Classic Skin 2" slightly shows Pantheon's face.
- The artwork shows Pantheon holding his spear in his right hand and his shield in his left, but in game it is the opposite.
- It is a reference to , who were among the fiercest warriors in all of Greece, led by in Homer's .
- This skin is a reference to from the Greek mythology.
- The picture on his Perseus shield resembles the head of Cassiopeia (more specifically, the head of her Classic skin). This is most likely an allusion towards reflecting the gaze of Medusa, seeing as both Medusa and Cassiopeia have a Petrifying Gaze.
- Cassiopeia is also the name of a queen in Perseus's adventure who disrupts his adventure.
- It is a reference to the cartoon series.
- It was given away during a G4/X-Play Facebook and Twitter event, with a limited number of skin codes released.
- Pantheon shares a Full Metal theme with Rammus and Jayce.
- It is a commemorative skin created to celebrate the launch of League of Legend's Romanian servers.
- This skin is an homage to the Dacian soldiers of ancient Romania who halted Roman conquest of the region. His shield sports the Dacian dragon 
- His helmet was one of the background interface art for the PVP.net of League of Legends during the games Alpha Stage.
- He resembles the Dragoon class from the Final Fantasy Series.
- This skin was given out at LA Anime Expo 2014, alongside the fist bump ward.
- He shares the this theme with Vayne, Jarvan IV and Braum.
- This skin is a reference to numerous zombie survival franchises, most notable are " " and " " series.
- He shares this theme with Jinx.
- Pantheon was childhood friends with Leona.
- Related Themes