Phantom Dancer is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 45% attack speed = 1125
- 30% critical strike chance = 1200
- 5% movement speed = 197.5
- passives. is gold efficient without its two
- The lowest base movement speed in the game is 325. At this speed, always grants +16.25 flat movement speed.
- While within 550 units of a visible enemy champion, grants +39 flat movement speed.
- Phantom Dancer's +5% and +7% movement speed only increases flat movement speed, and will not interact with other percentage increases.
- Lament is applied on-hit (not on spell effect), but is special-cased to not apply on bolts.
- Ranged ADs which have strong dueling potential like and can use this to further boost their dueling potential, making them difficult to take down if they are ahead, or giving them a better chance if they are behind.
- Melee champions that focus on crit like and generally use this because they are easier to kite and this item's passive helps with that problem. Also, is their only alternative for an attack speed/crit chance item.
- ADCs that are having problems with assassins or burst mages can use this to allow them to have a better chance to survive their burst.
- This item can be considered a soft counter to (and by extension, ) since it reduces the damage done by those items.
- This item is a good alternative to on ADCs that build Essence Reaver instead of a second attack speed/crit chance item if you don't need the extra range.
- Overall, this item is not actually a common purchase on ranged ADCs other than and since they are not going to make good use of the SPECTRAL WALTZ and LAMENT passives most of time, and because the features offered by other attack speed and crit chance items are considered to be more useful overall.
- DotA hero Phantom Lancer. name is likely a tribute to the original
- You can see Phantom Dancer right next to Twisted Treeline's shopkeeper.
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items