Phantom Dancer is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 45% attack speed = 1125
- 30% critical strike chance = 1200
- 5% movement speed = 197.5
- 7% movement speed = 276.5
- passives. is gold efficient without its two
- is gold efficient when near an enemy champion.
- Phantom Dancer's +5% and +7% movement speed only increases flat movement speed, and will not interact with other percentage increases.
- Lament is applied on-hit (not on spell effect), but is special-cased to not apply on bolts.
- Ranged ADs which have strong dueling potential like and can use this to further boost their dueling potential, making them difficult to take down if they are ahead, or giving them a better chance if they are behind.
- Melee champions that focus on crit like and generally use this because they are easier to kite and this item's passive helps with that problem. Also, is their only alternative for an attack speed/crit chance item.
- ADCs that are having problems with assassins or burst mages can use this to allow them to have a better chance to survive their burst.
- This item can be considered a soft counter to (and by extension, ) since it reduces the damage done by those items.
- This item is a good alternative to on caster-focused ADCs if you don't need the extra range.
- This item is actually an uncommon choice on most ranged ADCs, because most of them outrange SPECTRAL WALTZ with their own attack range or make better use of the passives offered by other attack speed/crit items.
- DotA hero Phantom Lancer. name is likely a tribute to the original
- You can see Phantom Dancer right next to the Twisted Treeline shopkeeper.
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items