- Prehistoric Hunters
[ | ]
- In addition to being one of the best beast hunters on the mainland, Draven is a master of the spinning blade, and also an incorrigible showboat. This quality has led to many of his hunting partners being eaten, which he likes because it causes dramatic tension.
- [ | ]
[ | ]
- A beast tamer as well as hunter, Sejuani rides her trusty mount Bristle into the thick of combat before snaring massive creatures in the chain of her flail. An almost supernaturally strong woman, she can—temporarily—hold down beasts weighing several tons, which is exactly the window her fellow hunters need.
[ | ]
- Tryndamere isn't the smartest beast hunter, but he is the strongest—possessing a stubborn rage that quite literally refuses to let him die. A single swing of his blade can cleave a beast's limb from its body, and he has the hunting trophies to prove it.
- Prehistoric Monsters
[ | ]
- A gargantuan beast capable of creating vast ice fields, Anivia is a nightmarish opponent for even the most seasoned hunters. She is drawn to the sound of hunts, dive bombing the area before retreating with a hunter or two to snack on.
[ | ]
- A titanic beast feared for its massive size and endless appetite, no sane hunter would ever think of taking on Cho'Gath. Seeing as there are no sane hunters, Cho'Gath enjoys a steady supply of lightly armored food.
[ | ]
- A rare intelligent beast, Renekton is an erudite speaker and skilled wielder of the crescent blade. He's also six stories tall and not particularly friendly. Hunters are advised to make their final arrangements before engaging.
The hunt is on
BY POPSTAR URF
- Day 21
We tracked the creature until dusk, then made camp for the night. The other hunters are tired and the wounded cannot travel much further, but we must continue. All this death, the agony; it cannot be this meaningless. We will slay it.
- Day 35
The beast struck in the night. It moved as water yet its hide was iron. Our spears shattered, our shields cracked. None survived, save me. I’ve burned what was left and set in the direction of the creature. I will kill it or die in its razor teeth.
- Day 43
The three hunters came at dawn and robbed me of my destiny. They attacked the beast with weapons and armor shaped from unfathomable monsters. Their strikes were like thunder cast with spinning blades and spiked flails. The unkillable beast, slaughtered by three. The creature that massacred my men, my brothers, felled so quickly. They butchered it and were gone soon after. By the look of the fire in their eyes, a new hunt was on.
Olaf vs. Everything
Welcome to our latest community comics collab, Olaf vs. Everything, in which everyone’s favorite Freljordian berserker recklessly hacks, and slashes his way across the known League Universe!
Tom Barton, artist extraordinaire, helps us answer questions you never knew you had, like who would win in a fight, Olaf or Trundle? And can Olaf take down a giant jungle monster? What about Seahunter Aatrox? And because we don't want to tease out all the dimension-hopping action, we're releasing the entire season in one Ragnarok-sized blast!
- The Olaf vs. Everything comic is made as officially endorced Riot community project, however characters and events made specifically in it (or taken from outside themes) were introduced with some creative liberty and as such are subject to future changes.
- This theme was heavily inspired by series.
- is the only one from the canon universe that was seen to officially interact with this universe.
[ | ]
- There is a posability that also interacted with this universe as seen in the Prehistoric splash art, or this Gnar just maybe part of this universe itself. [ | ]