- Effects that let you apply more than one on-hit effect per attack will also apply additional stacks of Press the Attack (e.g. , , ).
- The attack that procs Press the Attack does not benefit from the increased damage.
- However, any damage over time or follow-up effects that come with the basic attack will be affected (e.g , and every follow-up ).
- Exposing a target also triggers an internal 6 second cooldown. Even if the exposed target dies, no other champions may be exposed or stacked with Press the Attack until the original cooldown timer has elapsed.
- Press the Attack behaves similarly to the removed Season 2016 mastery and .