- Built as household assistance automata, thousands of iBlitzcranks were corrupted by Program during a routine software update. With their human owners oblivious to this fact, they continue to help, waiting patiently for the time their new command lines are initiated.
- Weaponized to quell the G/NETIC rebellion, Program Camille is a robotic assassin who will kill any human trying to utilize unauthorized technology. A being of adaptable protocols and laser-like focus she takes her orders directly from Program’s superior artificial intelligence.
- Built as an all-seeing security bot, Program Lissandra rose above her initial code to become a self-generating artificial intelligence. She manipulates the technology of augmented humans with her own mimetic command, so that all will fall before her.
- Program Soraka was created as a support bot to protect humanity’s fragile nature, offering technological salvation at the hands of a mechanical angel. Infiltrated by corrupted code, it is unclear if this mission of mercy remains her prime directive.
- S|L] was built to chase after G/NETIC rebels, tying PROJECT line to this universe too. [
- It has been confirmed by Riot employees that both Battlecast and Mecha are two distinct universes separate from the universe of PROJECT and Program.
Taunting an Enemy Program
- EXO: "Integration of virtual intelligence sadly incomplete. You are better off dead... which we will make you!"
- "Your architecture is unstable!"
- "Compassion is your flaw!"
First move with a Program
- (Ally) "For humanity to heal, it must sometimes align with the virus."
- e e e (Enemy) "The virus is here."
Upon attacking a Program: 7 lines total
Upon killing a Program
- "We should've stopped you sooner."
- "Time to unplug."