Pulsefire is a series of Parallel Universe skins in League of Legends. Set in a dystopian future of Piltover after the Cog Era, it features champions augmented by cybernetic enhancements and equipped with Chrono technology.
After unlocking the secrets of time travel, these champions are thrust into a far-flung dystopian future. While Chrono-enforcers relentlessly pursue them across time and space, a small few have escaped into history—taking their technology along for the ride.
- Chrono Agents
- A legendary chrono-law enforcer feared in every age, Caitlyn’s mission is to protect the fragile enigma that is time. Those who dare threaten its integrity inevitably find themselves firmly locked in the sights of her temporal plasma blaster.
- Temporal fugitive and time-hopping explorer extraordinaire, Ezreal leaps across disparate realities searching for interesting technology to acquire. He is responsible for countless paradoxes and is currently wanted by the dystopian Remembrancers, who hunt him relentlessly.
In the Dystopian Timeline of Post-Cog Era Piltover, a highly regimented totalitarian police state has taken power. During these times the group known as The Rememberances is tasked to manage the temporal spaces with Chrono Agents known as Pulsefire and observe for any temporal anomalies and changes to the timelines.
-Skins typically don't have canon lore, but there's a small "alternate universe" storyline for Pulsefire Ezreal. I posted this on the EU forums, so I'll give the same short summary of the idea here:
In my mind, a couple years from "now" in Runeterra, Ezreal's wanderlust leads him down into the Southern Wastes, where he stumbles into a time warp (rampant, chaotic magic down there and all). He emerges in the distant, war-torn future, where Piltovian and Zaunite technology has advanced far beyond anything he'd ever imagined--but has wrought utter destruction across Valoran. He finds the Pulsefire armor at a crash site, and discovers that it evolves to fit his form (and, of course, meets the AI named PEARL). Ezreal takes the Pulsefire armor back through the warp in the hopes of preventing such a future from ever happening, and... well, of course, to show off his totally superior technology to the rest of the League's champions. 'Cause he's Ezreal.
NOT ON HER WATCH
Time is a way to escape. From the mundanity of a life. From the limitations of an era.
From the law.
And when it comes to running from the law, she doesn’t have time for that.
The legendary time-law enforcer, feared in every age. Time is a fragile enigma under her protection, and those who dare to break its boundaries have inevitably met with the end of her barrel.
- This skin line is heavily inspired by , , and .
- It has been confirmed by Riot employees that both Battlecast and Mecha are two distinct universes separate from the universe of PROJECT and Program.
- S|L] is deemed as a Chrono Fugitive by the Rememberances due to his lack of care when shifting trough time and space, creating possible temporal paradoxes. [S|L] is appointed to apprehend or dispose of him. [
- Related Music
- Related Videos