|Stats||+45 magic resistance|
|Active||Unique Active – Quicksilver: Removes all debuffs from your champion. 90 second cooldown.|
|Menu||Defense > Magic Resist|
|Item cost||1550g (830g)|
- 45 magic resist = 900g
- Total Gold Value = 900g
- Unlike Cleanse, it will not stop any other debuffs after activating it until the cooldown refreshes.
- Unlike Cleanse, it does remove nearly all debuffs including:
- Grievous Wounds from any source.
- The healing reduction debuff from Heal
- Only slow part is removed.
- Fizz's Chum the Waters
- Drops the fish on the ground
- Malzahar's Nether Grasp
- Mordekaiser's Children of the Grave
- Nocturne's Paranoia
- Nocturne can still launch himself at you.
- The vision debuff is removed only from yourself and not from teammates.
- Darius's Hemorrhage
- Poppy's Diplomatic Immunity
- Poppy will not deal bonus damage to you.
- Twisted Fate's Destiny
- Urgot's Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser
- You won't switch places with Urgot if you break the suppression.
- Skarner's Impale
- Vladimir's Hemoplague
- Warwick's Infinite Duress
- It will even remove Blood Scent, but only until the debuff refreshes.
- Morgana's Soul Shackles (during the stun or chains).
- Diana's Moonlight Debuff
- Zilean's Time Bomb
- Zed's Death Mark
- LeBlanc's Ethereal Chains
- Zed's ultimate will still make Zed briefly untargetable while he dashes to his target's location, and Zed's living shadows will behave as normal. However, the mark itself will cause no damage if it is removed in the 3 seconds before it detonates.
- All other forms of crowd control
- While it may appear to do so as it removes the visual effect, it will not remove the damage from Karthus's Requiem.
- will remove almost all DoT damage from abilities, including but not limited to: Blaze, Noxious Blast, Grog Soaked Blade, Malefic Visions, Poison Trail, Toxic Shot, and Deadly Venom.
- Remember that does not give you any lingering resistance after use like Cleanse. If you use it to remove a slow/stun/etc, you can immediately be stunned, slowed, suppressed, etc. again.
- name is derived from the chemical element mercury, which is also known as quicksilver.