Quicksilver Sash is an advanced item in League of Legends.
- 30 magic resistance = 540
- Unlike , it will not stop any other debuffs after activating it until the cooldown refreshes.
- Unlike Crowd control effects, including:
, it removes all
- (Damage still occurs)
- Airborne if using combine with mobility spell ( , , )
- Damage still occurs as long as you are in tether range
- Remember that does not give you any lingering resistance after use like . If you use it to remove a slow/stun/etc, you can immediately be stunned, slowed, suppressed, etc. again.
- The active is one of the few abilities that can be activated during silence or suppression.
- The active does not cancel or remove Airborne directly, but allows wielders to use mobility spells and to overrule the effect.
- mercury, which is also known as quicksilver. name is derived from the chemical element
Patch History Edit
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items