- 30 magic resistance = 540
- Unlike , it will not stop any other debuffs after activating it until the cooldown refreshes.
, it does remove nearly all debuffs including:
- Grievous Wounds from any source.
- Only slow part is removed.
- Darius's Hemorrhage
- Diana's Moonlight Debuff
- Fizz's Chum the Waters
- Drops the fish on the ground.
- LeBlanc's Ethereal Chains
- Malzahar's Nether Grasp
- Damage still occurs as long as you are in the tether range
- Mordekaiser's Children of the Grave
- Morgana's Soul Shackles (during the stun or chains)
- Nocturne's Paranoia
- Nocturne can still launch himself at you.
- The vision debuff is removed only from yourself and not from teammates.
- Skarner's Impale
- Twisted Fate's Destiny
- Urgot's Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser
- You won't switch places with Urgot if you break the suppression.
- Vladimir's Hemoplague
- Warwick's Infinite Duress
- It will even remove Blood Scent, but only until the debuff refreshes.
- Damage still occurs as long as you are in tether range
- Zilean's Time Bomb
- Zed's Death Mark
- Zed's ultimate will still make Zed briefly untargetable while he dashes to his target's location, and Zed's living shadows will behave as normal. However, the mark itself will cause no damage if it is removed in the 3 seconds before it detonates.
- All other forms of crowd control
- While it may appear to do so as it removes the visual effect, it will not remove the damage from Karthus's Requiem.
- DoT damage from abilities, including but not limited to: Blaze, Noxious Blast, Grog Soaked Blade, Malefic Visions, Poison Trail, Toxic Shot, and Deadly Venom. will remove almost all
- Remember that does not give you any lingering resistance after use like . If you use it to remove a slow/stun/etc, you can immediately be stunned, slowed, suppressed, etc. again.
- The active is one of the few abilities that can be activated during silence or suppression.
- The active does not cancel or remove Airborne directly, but allows wielders to use mobility spells and to overrule the effect.
- mercury, which is also known as quicksilver. name is derived from the chemical element