- Quinn is the first champion whose name starts with Q (back then the only remaining unused letter in the alphabet regarding champion names)
- Her name derives from Irish Ó Coinn "descendant of ".
- Her brother's name Caleb (כָּלֵב) means "dog" in Hebrew, after .
- Quinn's dance references Are You That Somebody by .
- A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
fires Quinn's crossbow despite it being her weapon of choice.
- Quinn's bolts are with blue feathers which turn to a much lighter shade when hitting a target marked by .
- Quinn's full name was going to be Quinn and Valor but she became just Quinn due to client-side issues.
- During playtesting, Quinn's passive called down Valor to suppress an enemy champion if they brought her below 30% of her maximum health. 
- Quinn and Valor perform a with Valor's suspected punchlines being , , and .
- "We Demacians are no easy prey" might be referencing from ("We Elves are not easy prey")
- Quinn and "Stay alert". shares the quote
- [ |
- Valor becomes .
- Quinn might be referencing from by .
- [ |
- They might be carrying out a mission in the Freljord.
- Valor becomes a .
- Quinn shares this theme with [ | and [ | .
- [ |
- Valor references the Michael 'IronStylus' Maurino's favorite bird as well as online avatar picture of choice) (
- She shares this theme with [ | , [ | , and [ | .
- [ |
- This skin was released for the 2017 Valentines Day.
- She shares this theme with [ | , [ | , [ | , [ | , and [ | .
- Quinn's twin brother Caleb died in an accident while they were out in the woods.
- Before his accidental death, Caleb saved the life of Lestara Buvelle, who in return allowed Quinn to join the military.
- The nature of Quinn and 's rivalry is as of yet uncertain.
- is 'not what she expected' while is 'by the books' (Valor doesn't respect him)
- Quinn and Valor journeyed to the Freljord at behest to assess the tribal situation there, managing to escape death by the hand.