- Quinn is the first champion whose name starts with Q (back then the only remaining unused letter in the alphabet regarding champion names)
- Quinn's dance references Are You That Somebody by .
- A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
fires Quinn's crossbow despite it being her weapon of choice.
- Quinn's bolts are with blue feathers which turn to a much lighter shade when hitting a target marked by .
- Quinn's full name was going to be Quinn and Valor but she became just Quinn due to client-side issues.
- During playtesting, Quinn's passive called down Valor to suppress an enemy champion if they brought her below 30% of her maximum health. 
- Quinn and Valor perform a with Valor's suspected punchlines being , , and .
- "We Demacians are no easy prey" might be referencing from ("We Elves are not easy prey")
- Quinn and "Stay alert". shares the quote
- [ |
- Valor becomes .
- Quinn might be referencing from by .
- [ |
- They might be carrying out a mission in the Freljord.
- Valor becomes a .
- Quinn shares this theme with [ | and [ | .
- [ |
- Valor references the Michael 'IronStylus' Maurino's favorite bird as well as online avatar picture of choice) (
- She shares this theme with [ | , [ | , and [ | .
- [ |
- This skin was released for the 2017 Valentines Day.
- She shares this theme with [ | , [ | , [ | , [ | , and [ | .
- Quinn's twin brother Caleb died in an accident while they were out in the woods.
- The nature of Quinn and 's rivalry is as of yet uncertain.
- is 'not what she expected' while is 'by the books' (Valor doesn't respect him)
- Quinn and Valor met Journey into the Freljord.
and during their
- was 'diplomatic, welcoming, and carrying herself like a leader despite her youth' (Valor unexpectedly likes her)
- She is suspicious of Frostguard (she met her both after reaching their citadel and later on while fleeing it, but Quinn doesn't know Lissandra and the Ice Witch are one and the same) and the