|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Quinn and Valor were designed by Michael 'IronStylus' Maurino, David 'Volty' Abecassis and Runaan.
- Quinn's in game name was going to originally be, "Quinn and Valor", but was shortened to just "Quinn" due to name-length issues.
- Before Quinn's release, there were teaser journal entries produced by Riot that explained some of Quinn's background.
- A similar pre-release series of pages were created for Zac.
- Quinn's eagle is named "Valor".
- Valor's nickname is "Val".
- Quinn is the first champion in League of Legends to have a name starting with the letter "Q".
- Before the introduction of Quinn, "Q" was the only unused letter in champion names, meaning that Quinn completes the alphabet of champion names.
- Valor is the only pet to actually replace the champion on battlefield instead of fighting alongside them (such as Willump and Bristle) or summoned to assist for a short duration (such as Tibbers and Voidlings).
- Quinn and Valor have separate champion portraits.
- This affects things such as the minimap and kill callouts.
- They are the first champion to have this feature.
- However, their name in chat and on the scoreboard remains "Quinn".
- Quinn and Teemo are the only champions with a blinding ability.
- Quinn's dance is from Aaliyah's music video here. . A side-by-side comparison can be seen
- Quinn's auto attack particle is an arrow fletched with blue feathers, while an auto attack on a vulnerable target features three arrows fletched with feathers of a much lighter blue. A comparison can be seen here.
- Although her main weapon is the crossbow, none of her active abilities actually involve her using it.
- Quinn and Valor's joke is a in which Valor tells it to Quinn.
- Valor makes up a knock knock joke towards Garen, Fiora and Jarvan IV.
- The missing word for the joke towards Garen could be "Demacia" Because he says that a lot.
- The missing word for the joke towards Fiora Could be "Exactly" as a reference to how underplayed Fiora is.
- Quinn is also underplayed which maybe why she responds with "Valor, that's just mean!"
- Jarvan IV could be in a relationship with Quinn so Valor teases her which is why she gets mad.
- Quinn's quote, "We Demacians are no easy prey," is similar to the quote, "We Elves are not easy prey," by , a High Elf ranger from the franchise.
- Quinn shares a quote with Darius: "Stay Alert."
- It is a reference to the traditional , a mythical, immortal bird.
- It is a possible reference to Jean Grey, red-haired mutant and wielder of the "Phoenix Force".
- Quinn shares this theme with Woad Ashe and Woad King Darius.
- It depicts Quinn in some sort of mission within the freljord.
- Quinn had a brother named Caleb who died in a tragic accident.
- Quinn indicates that she has some insight on Talon's assassination style. According to the League of Legends website, Quinn and Talon are also rivals.
- Quinn wrote that Jarvan IV was "not what she expected" after first meeting him.
- Quinn wrote that Garen was "by the books" after first meeting him.
- Valor does not respect Garen.
- Quinn met with Ashe while on a scouting expedition into Freljord. She found Ashe to be diplomatic and welcoming, carrying herself with the air of a leader that shines through her youth.
- Valor likes Ashe, which is rare.
- Quinn first met Lissandra in the Frostguard city and has her suspicions about Lissandra.
- They later crossed paths again, but this time, she took her true form without Quinn's knowledge.
- Main Theme
|Quinn and Valor's Theme|
- Related Themes