|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Quinn and Valor were designed by Michael Maurino, David Abecassis and Runaan.
- Quinn's in game name was going to originally be "Quinn and Valor," but was shortened to just "Quinn" due to name-length issues.
- Before Quinn's release, there were teaser journal entries produced by Riot that explained some of Quinn's background.
- A similar pre-release series of pages were created for Zac.
- Quinn's eagle is named "Valor".
- Valor's nickname is "Val".
- Quinn is the first champion in League of Legends to have a name starting with the letter "Q".
- Before the introduction of Quinn, "Q" was the only unused letter in champion names, meaning that Quinn completes the alphabet of champion names.
- Valor was the only pet to actually replace the champion on battlefield instead of fighting alongside them (such as Willump and Bristle) or summoned to assist for a short duration (such as Tibbers and Voidlings) until patch 5.22. This skill has now been changed to an ult completely for mobility and instead of replacing Quinn Valor now carries her instead.
- Quinn and Valor have separate champion portraits.
- This affects things such as the minimap and kill callouts.
- They are the first champion to have this feature.
- However, their name in chat and on the scoreboard remains "Quinn".
- Quinn and Teemo were the only champions with a blinding ability, however in patch 5.22 Quinn's blind was removed, then replaced with a vision reduction mechanic in akin to Graves' Smokescreen and Nocturne's Paranoia in patch 5.23. Heimerdinger also used to have a blinding ability but it was removed during his rework.
- Quinn's dance is from Aaliyah's music video here. . A side-by-side comparison can be seen
- Quinn's auto attack particle is an arrow fletched with blue feathers, while an auto attack on a vulnerable target features three arrows fletched with feathers of a much lighter blue. A comparison can be seen here.
- Although her main weapon is the crossbow, none of her active abilities actually involve her using it.
- Quinn and Valor's joke is a in which Valor tells it to Quinn.
- Valor makes up a knock knock joke towards Garen, Fiora and Jarvan IV.
- The missing word for the joke towards Garen could be "Demacia" Because he says that a lot.
- The joke towards Fiora could be something related to her French accent and Valor making fun of it.
- Jarvan IV could be in a relationship with Quinn so Valor teases her which is why she gets mad.
- Quinn's quote, "We Demacians are no easy prey," is similar to the quote, "We Elves are not easy prey," by , a High Elf ranger from the franchise.
- Quinn shares a quote with Darius: "Stay Alert."
- This skin and Valor are a reference to the traditional , a mythical, immortal bird.
- It is a possible reference to Jean Grey, red-haired mutant and wielder of the "Phoenix Force".
- Valor's appearance was inspired by .
- It may possibly depicts Quinn in some sort of mission within the freljord.
- Quinn shares this theme with Ashe and Darius.
- Valor's appearance was inspired by .
- She shares this theme with Aatrox, Garen, and Malphite (Bilgewater Bounty Hunters).
- Quinn had a brother named Caleb who died in a tragic accident.
- Quinn indicates that she has some insight on Talon's assassination style. According to the League of Legends website, Quinn and Talon are also rivals.
- Quinn wrote that Jarvan IV was "not what she expected" after first meeting him.
- Quinn wrote that Garen was "by the books" after first meeting him.
- Valor does not respect Garen.
- Quinn met with Ashe while on a scouting expedition into Freljord. She found Ashe to be diplomatic and welcoming, carrying herself with the air of a leader that shines through her youth.
- Valor likes Ashe, which is rare.
- Quinn first met Lissandra in the Frostguard city and has her suspicions about Lissandra.
- They later crossed paths again, but this time, she took her true form without Quinn's knowledge.
- Main Theme
|Quinn and Valor's Theme|
- Related Themes