|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
|"Submit to my designs."
By NeeksNaman 
Quinn and Valor, Demacia's Wings, will be swooping onto the Fields of Justice in the upcoming patch. The most comprehensive duo to grace League of Legends yet, Quinn and Valor work in tandem to punish their opponents through agile and precise attacks.
Quinn and Valor's combined prowess makes them a highly mobile carry combo. During the laning stage, the passive effects from Harrier and Heightened Senses make Quinn an excellent last-hitter, and raises the chances of the duo securing kills against enemy champions. Quinn and Valor also enjoy a range of defensive abilities: Quinn can activate Heightened Senses to check for approaching junglers, while Vault ensures Quinn can easily maintain safe distance when enemies come in for the kill. If an opponent is still able to close in, the blind from Blinding Assault can briefly neutralize the enemy and allow for a hasty retreat.
Quinn and Valor are also highly capable when assisting friendly ganks. The slow from Vault makes their target susceptible to skillshots, and grants valuable time to secure a kill before your enemy can escape. The best Quinn and Valor players can even use smart positioning and timing with Vault to launch Quinn over terrain. Quinn and Valor also excel at chasing down fleeing enemies. Activating Heightened Senses gives vision across terrain and into brush, allowing the duo to close in on enemies attempting to juke. Meanwhile, the speed bonus from Tag Team helps Valor hunt down retreating prey before Quinn returns to Skystrike for the killing blow.
The nature of Quinn and Valor's play changes fundamentally once you gain access to Tag Team. While still a disruptive ranged duo, Tag Team temporarily turns Valor into a melee monster, perfectly poised for pursuing wounded enemies and cleaning up team fights. As a lengthy buff, Tag Team affords Valor enough time to zip between lanes to defend or split push as needed. The long duration also means Valor can fully disengage from a team fight, reposition and heal up if needed, and re-enter the fight once the conditions are more favorable.
Quinn and Valor operate as an extremely powerful and mobile team, perfect for new players and veterans looking to carry in League of Legends!
- Champion Spotlight
- Recommended Items
- Playing As Quinn
- Playing Against Quinn
- Ability Usage
- Enemies marked by Harrier are visible in the brush until you trigger it or expires.
- Vault has many uses, making it a very versatile ability in Quinn's kit. Examples of its uses are listed below:
- Vault triggers Harrier when used on a target, so after a target is marked with Harrier, auto-attacking it then following up with Vault triggers Harrier again, allowing Quinn to deal some quick burst damage. However initiating with Vault instead of an auto-attack will put Harrier on cooldown, lowering her damage output.
- Vault can be used to hop over most walls by jumping off an enemy minion, neutral monster or enemy champion. This is useful for escaping but requires careful judgment of distance between the target, yourself and the wall to be hopped over. This can also be used to escape abilities such as Cataclysm or The Box. Pay attention to where Quinn is positioned when using Vault and be aware of the surrounding area so you don't pin yourself to a corner or accidentally flee from a fight by hopping over a wall in this manner.
- Vault can be used to escape from an enemy champion in lane as well. As Quinn, using Vault on an adjacent enemy briefly interrupts them before applying a slow that decays over 1.5 seconds. You can add insult to injury by landing an auto-attack directly afterwards to give you some extra movement speed to make your escape easier, due to Harrier triggering from Vault and the passive from Heightened Senses giving Quinn the extra movement speed. However care must be taken when using it to escape in this manner because the ability has a range of 750 units but makes you land 525 units away from the enemy, meaning it would be more practical to simply flee if the enemy is not close enough.
- Vault can also be used to dash through walls by targeting an enemy minion, neutral monster or enemy champion. This is especially helpful in the jungle, as you can use Heightened Senses in combination with Vault to reveal and close in on an enemy champion who has escaped over a wall with Flash, a dash or blink ability. It is important to note whether you are doing this as Quinn or Valor, because using Vault as Quinn can lead to accidentally hopping back over a wall, losing your ability to continue a chase.
- Vault briefly interrupts enemy champions from using autoattacks or abilities. Using it to interrupt channels can be game changing in a teamfight.
- Due to Vault's disarm effects jungle monsters, along with her ultimate Behind Enemy Lines Behind Enemy Lines assisting in gank, Quinn can be used effectively as a jungler.
- Quinn does not have any on-command active steroids like other carries, so putting points into Heightened Senses earlier helps her get more out of her passive steroid in a shorter period of time.
- Blinding Assault is a collision linear skillshot that deals damage around the first enemy hit. This means enemy minions can block the damage unless they are near the enemy champion.
- Using Blinding Assault to momentarily interrupt an enemy and reduce his vision can give you or a teammate a good ganking opportunity, making said enemy unable to realize the incoming gank due to vision reduction. It also create difficulty for your target to land skillshot or targeting your allies outside of vision range.
- Behind Enemy Lines Behind Enemy Lines is best used to move around the map, such as split pushing or chasing/fleeing from an enemy, or to hunt down and assassinate a weak enemy champion or one with low health, especially with the damage from Skystrike.
- Quinn also can increase her movement speed by landing an auto-attack on an enemy or neutral minion marked with Harrier, to gain the bonus flat movement speed from Heightened Senses. This is useful when chasing an enemy champion in close vicinity, alternatively to Behind Enemy Lines Behind Enemy Lines which require channeling.
- Harrier marks are visible to the enemy team, and may make them play safer for the duration.
- Behind Enemy Lines Behind Enemy Lines will be deactivated if Quinn take damage from champions or turrets. Quinn is also slowed briefly if she take hit from minions and monsters. Consider this when chasing/escaping through enemy's minions.
- Quinn is an exceptionally potent split pusher
- Her damage output to towers can be heightened by leaving a few minions around the turret, and autoattacking them to proc the passive of Heightened Senses
- Quinn can also escape easily, either through using Vault on someone trying to gank you, running away with the massive movement speed buff from Behind Enemy Lines Behind Enemy Lines if the opportunity presents, or even use your Heightened Senses to reveal a jungle monster, and then use Vault on them to jump over the wall
- Quinn is able to take out towers quicker by attacking a target marked with Harrier, then using the attack speed bonus from Heightened Senses to attack the tower.
- Item Usage
- Quinn goes well with Attack damage and Critical Strike, since her passive Harrier gains more damage from AD and reduction in cooldown from Critical Chance.
- Items such as Harrier, allow it to proc more often. or effectively synergize with
- Quinn. Not only will it increase her damage output and critical chance, but also provide CDR for each critical chance from the items, allowing her to utilize her abilities and Harrier more often. works especially well on
- Building a Quinn can be very effective. The Spellblade passive can help apply more burst to targets with the Harrier debuff, the movement speed bonus from Rage stacks with her movement speed bonus from Heightened Senses, and the bonus Health gives her extra survivability. Take right after , or for maximum damage. on
- Because of the attack speed bonus from Heightened Senses, you can choose to focus on building attack damage rather than attack speed earlier in the game, with items such as or .
- As with all carries, rushing Quinn dueling strength against slightly tougher foes such as bruisers. / can be a strong choice, even more so now due to the shield from over-lifestealing giving
- Quinn because it provides more mobility, since the Shiv Lightning passive also gains stacks from Vault. It can also be stacked quite quickly with her increased attack and movement speed from Heightened Senses. and are standard on AD carries, however is preferred on
- For defensive items, Vault, the slow from its Icy passive and the flat movement speed bonus of Heightened Senses. can be considered as an option, as it not only increases her health, but her attack damage as well, and gives her unmatched kiting potential with
- Quinn can also be played as a fairly strong solo laner especially in top lane. When playing her in such a lane, buying some items with Health, Armor or Magic Resistance such as , or early in the game can help her survivability, and later in the game they can be built into , and respectively.
- Building Quinn can be a good idea. It gives her a huge amount of attack speed to use its passive and the active can also be used for a burst heal, or to stick to/flee from enemy champions if Behind Enemy Lines Behind Enemy Lines is on cooldown. on
- The slow from Vault fades over 1.5 seconds, making Tenacity more useful in countering Blinding Assault.
- Quinn lacks hard CC, and as such has little in the way of stopping a more durable champion that does good damage through abilities.
- Aside from Behind Enemy Lines Behind Enemy Lines, Quinn has another escape/disengage. Vault also requires good positioning in order for her to leap into the direction of her choice. Flanking her from behind is a good way to stop her from Vaulting away.
- Keep in mind that Quinn has a higher burst potential than most other carries.
- Vault can be stopped mid-air, interrupting Quinn's combo, and leaving her out of position.
- Targets marked by Harrier are visible to both teams. Use this to lure her out of position.