|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Enemies marked by Harrier are visible in the brush until you trigger the passive or it expires.
- Vault has many uses, making it a very versatile skill in Quinn's kit. Examples of its uses are listed below:
- Vault triggers Harrier when used on a target, so after a target is marked with Harrier, auto-attacking it then following up with Vault triggers Harrier again, allowing Quinn to deal some quick burst damage. However initiating with Vault instead of an auto-attack will put Harrier on cooldown, lowering her damage output.
- Vault can be used to hop over most walls by jumping off an enemy minion, neutral monster or enemy champion. This is useful for escaping but requires skill to use consistently as it requires careful judgment of distance between the target, yourself and the wall to be hopped over. This can also be used to escape skills such as Cataclysm or The Box, however this is not possible as Valor. Pay attention to where Quinn is positioned when using Vault and be aware of the surrounding area so you don't pin yourself to a corner or accidentally flee from a fight by hopping over a wall in this manner.
- Vault can be used to escape from an enemy champion in lane as well. As Quinn, using Vault on an adjacent enemy briefly interrupts them before applying a slow that decays over 2 seconds. You can add insult to injury by landing an auto-attack directly afterwards to give you some extra movement speed to make your escape easier, due to Harrier triggering from Vault and the passive from Heightened Senses giving Quinn the extra movement speed. However care must be taken when using it to escape in this manner because the skill has a range of 750 units but makes you land 525 units away from the enemy, meaning it would be more practical to simply flee if the enemy is not close enough. As Valor, using Vault on an enemy minion away from the enemy champion allows Valor to dash toward it, then resume his escape. However using Vault in this manner reduces Valor's bonus movement speed to 20% / 30% / 40%, so care must be taken that other enemy champions are not nearby to capitalize on this.
- Vault can also be used to dash through walls by targeting an enemy minion, neutral monster or enemy champion. This is especially helpful in the jungle, as you can use Heightened Senses in combination with Vault to reveal and close in on an enemy champion who has escaped over a wall with Flash, a dash or blink ability. It is important to note whether you are doing this as Quinn or Valor, because using Vault as Quinn can lead to accidentally hopping back over a wall, losing your ability to continue a chase.
- Vault briefly interrupts enemy champions from using auto-attacks or abilities. Using it on champions channeling a skill can be game changing in a team fight.
- As Valor, using Vault then activating Skystrike in rapid succession, allows Quinn to cast Skystrike at the target's position, while jumping away at the same time.
- Quinn does not have any on-command active steroids like other carries, so putting points into Heightened Senses earlier helps her get more out of her passive steroid in a shorter period of time.
- Blinding Assault is a collision linear skillshot that blinds and deals damage around the first enemy hit. This means enemy minions can block the damage (and more importantly the blind effect) unless they are near the enemy champion.
- Using Blinding Assault to momentarily interrupt an enemy's damage output can give you or a teammate a split second of relative safety to deal some burst damage. Try noting when your target has used either their nuke or their crowd control effect before going for a "blind and burst" combo.
- Tag Team is best used to move around the map, such as split pushing or chasing/fleeing from an enemy, or to hunt down and assassinate a weak enemy champion or one with low health, especially with the damage from Skystrike.
- Another way Quinn can move around the map without using Tag Team is by landing an auto-attack on an enemy or neutral minion marked with Harrier, to gain the bonus flat movement speed from Heightened Senses. This is also useful when chasing an enemy champion, as it allows her to catch up to them and deal more damage.
- Harrier marks are visible to the enemy team, and may make them play safer for the duration.
- Tag Team can be used for different purposes. It can be used to escape, to increase her damage output, or to roam to other lanes. however, it disables Harrier, so in the long run it may not only reduce your range, but your damage output as well if no points are invested in Heightened Senses.
- Tag Team gives bonus movement speed even if you are in combat, but the movement speed is significantly higher while out of combat. This, used with its long duration, may allow Quinn to reengage into fights several times.
- Quinn is an exceptionally potent split pusher
- Her damage output to towers can be heightened by leaving a few minions around the turret, and autoattacking them to proc the passive of Heightened Senses
- Tag Team can be used to quickly take down a tower, as it grants 80% attack speed when Heightened Senses is maxed
- Quinn can also escape easily, either through using Vault on someone trying to gank you, running away with the massive movespeed buff from Tag Team, or even use your Heightened Senses to reveal a jungle monster such as the wight, and then use Vault to jump to it over the wall
- Quinn can also take out towers quicker by attacking a target marked with Harrier, then using the attack speed bonus from Heightened Senses to attack the tower. Although it is not as quick as taking down a tower as Valor, it allows her to activate Tag Team afterwards and utilize Valor for a longer period of time to escape a gank, or move around the map for split-pushing, engaging in a team fight or searching for a target to assassinate.
- Building a Quinn can be very effective. The Spellblade passive can help apply more burst to targets with the Harrier debuff, the movement speed bonus from Rage stacks with her movement speed bonus from Heightened Senses, and the bonus Health gives her extra survivability. Take right after or for maximum damage. on
- Because of the attack speed bonus from Heightened Senses, you can choose to focus on building attack damage rather than attack speed earlier in the game, with items such as or .
- Quinn. Not only will it increase her damage output but also increase her survivability and provide CDR, allowing her to utilize her skills more often. Its armor shred also works well with the attack speed bonus from Heightened Senses, especially as Valor. works especially well on
- Quinn. can be built reduce the duration of CC effects since she has short range and turns into a melee attacker as Valor. She can also build for CDR, and or for more mobility around the map. are not the only useful boots on
- Quinn and Valor. Apart from the Attack Speed and Attack Damage bonuses, the Tenacity and movement speed bonuses help with her mobility making better use of Tag Team as well as CDR, letting her use her skills more often. is not normally built on most AD carries but it can be a useful item for
- As with all carries, rushing Valor much needed durability and Quinn gains dueling strength against slightly tougher foes such as bruisers. (or ) can be a strong choice, even more so now due to its new passive, the shield from over-stealing gives
- Building items that increase critical strike chance, such as Quinn, as attacking a target with Harrier can also deal critical damage. or work well on
- Quinn because it provides more mobility, Valor is already able to move through units, and it provides the Lightning passive which increases her burst damage. The Lightning passive also gains stacks from Vault, so it can stack quite quickly with her increased attack and movement speed from Heightened Senses. and are standard on AD carries, however is preferred on
- For defensive items, Vault, the slow from its Icy passive and the flat movement speed bonus of Heightened Senses. can be considered as an option, as it not only increases her health, but her attack damage as well, and gives her unmatched kiting potential with
- Quinn can also be played as a fairly strong solo laner especially in top lane. When playing her in such a lane, buying some items with Health, Armor or Magic Resistance such as , or early in the game can help her survivability, and later in the game they can be built into , and respectively.
- Until the recent buff to Quinn was the only ranged champion who could make the most out of this item, however it is still very good to build on her. This is because the active's effect now increases both Quinn and Valor's movement and attack speed for the full 6 seconds. It also provides attack damage, armor penetration, critical strike chance and CDR, all these stats being very important on Quinn. ,
- Building Quinn can be a good idea. It gives her a huge amount of attack speed to use its passive and the active can also be used for a burst heal, or to stick to/flee from enemy champions if Tag Team is on cooldown. Valor can also use the item well, since his attack speed bonus from Heightened Senses will let him get in even more attacks and the passive will shred tankier foes. on
- The slow from Vault fades over 2 seconds, making Tenacity more useful in countering one of her two CC skills.
- Quinn lacks hard CC skills, and as such has little in the way of stopping a more durable champion that does good damage through spells.
- Aside from Tag Team, Quinn has a few other escape or disengage skills. However as Valor, Vault no longer has the effect of repositioning. Forcing Quinn or Valor into a bad position can keep their presence low.
- Valor is highly susceptible to and is very weak against hard CC. Attacking him with spells and auto-attacks decreases his movement speed considerably but he is still able to escape from most champions. Attacking Valor with slows and stuns on the other hand will make it easier to close in on and shut him down.
- Keep in mind that Quinn has a higher burst potential than most other carries.
- Vault can be stopped mid-air, interrupting Quinn's combo, and leaving her out of position.
- Targets marked by Quinn's Harrier are visible to both teams. Use this to lure her out of position.