- Rakan's and V220.127.116.11. dual release is the first one since
- Rakan's and Xayah's loading screens always align themselves to the rightmost side before a game starts and when picked on the same team (to mirror their shared splash art).
- Rakan's cloak is actually his wings disguised by Vastayan magic in order to blend in with humans.
- Rakan has the lowest basic attack range amongst ranged champions (300 units).
- Rakan's placeholder model during production was a pink [ | with a giant pink mustache for wings.
- Rakan's favorite human food is chocolate; even though chocolate's theobromine may poison Rakan due to his half-bird physiology, his human half may help metabolize the compound & alleviate its effects.
- When Rakan auto atacks from far distance he hits his target with his cape, if he is closer, he will punch him dealing +1 more damage!
- Rakan and
share unique interactions depending on the situation.
- Both are the first champions to feature ping-related lines.
- "When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story" and "Challenge accepted!" reference from .
- "I've been kicked around since I was born. It's alright! It's ok! I'm staying alive!" reference to the song Stayin' Alive by the Bee Gees.
- One of Rakan's recall quotes, "Let's go! Baby! Baby? Baby? Baby!", may be a reference to a phrase from YouTube personality Markiplier's Silent Hill Playable Teaser video.
- [ |
- His bird features combine those from many , like , , , and the mythical .
- He wears a shoulder pad made from a Raptor's skull and adorned with a couple of (she wears an identical one adorned with a couple of )
- [ |
- He might be referencing by .
- He shares this theme with [ | , [ | , and [ | .
- Rakan is a Lhotlan Vastayan in his mid-late twenties who travels Ionia as a wandering entertainer. After meeting and getting in a relationship with , both travel Ionia to preserve Ionia's natural magic from being controlled by humans.
- Rakan and fought and his Order of the Shadow to prevent them from harvesting a magical grove (sabotaging the Kashuri Armories, the creators of and other firearms by using Ionia's abundant magic reserves, might be next)