||"You belong in a museum!"
The subject of this article was removed from League of Legends.
- The information displayed is no longer relevant to League of Legends, but exists here for historical purposes.
Summons a beacon with 200 + 25 x level health for 15 seconds which increases allied attack damage by 10-35.|
120 (850 Aura)|
Rally was a summoner spell that was removed in patch V22.214.171.124. It allowed you to summon a ward that increases the attack damage of nearby units by 10-35 for 15 seconds.
Rally could be used to temporarily increase the damage output of your nearby team members, as well as provide an extra target to grab attention from turrets.
- Unlike wards it could not be placed in a selected location, but it would be summoned directly in front of the direction your champion is facing.
- Each unit now gains ability power and attack damage based on the caster's level, rather than each individual unit's level.
- Fixed a bug where Rally provided ability power whether or not you had the mastery.
- Fixed a bug where Rally was granting less ability power and attack damage than it stated.
- Rally now removes stealth when used.
- No longer heals surrounding allied units.
- Cooldown reduced to 270 seconds from 360 seconds.
- Rally now gives 10-35 Attack Damage, instead of 30% increased base physical damage.
- Improved Rally now gives 20-70 ability power, depending on level, instead of a 20% increase to base magic damage.
- Flag no longer persists past death.
- Base armor reduced to 15 from 25.
- Made it dramatically easier to select.
June 26, 2009 Patch:
- Armor reduced to 25 from 50.
- Fixed a bug with Offensive mastery that gave Rally a bonus 50 seconds (it now gives it a bonus 5 seconds).
- Improve Rally – Increases the duration of Rally by 5 seconds. Improved Rally also increases armor and magic damage by allies affected by it.
- Added friendly/enemy tooltips.
June 12, 2009 Patch:
- Rally banner made targetable (has 200 Health +25 × Level).
- Range increased to 850 from 700.
- Units such as Rally banner should die faster.
April 25, 2009 Patch:
- The Rally banner is now invulnerable/untargetable.
Alpha Week 5:
- Base attack damage increase reduced to 30% from 40% and health restored per second increased to 4% from 3%.
Alpha Week 4:
- Fixed tooltip to reflect the correct functionality.
Alpha Week 3:
- Summoner Rally damage increase changed to 35% from 30%, and ability power increased to 20% from 15%.
Alpha Week 2:
- Added health regen to summoner spell Rallying Banner.
- Fixed tooltip errors.