Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Rammus was designed by Steve 'Guinsoo' Feak, Colt 'Ezreal' Hallam, and Steven 'Coronach' DeRose. 
- Rammus' voice over is provided by Duncan Watt, who also voices Blitzcrank and has composed much of the music for the game.
- The title "Armordillo" is a play on the words "Armor" and "Armadillo" - "Armadillo" is Spanish for "little armored one".
- The name "Rammus" may be a or of a combination of the words "Ram" and "Us".
- Through a combination of Powerball, summoner spells, allied abilities, runes, masteries, and items, it is possible for Rammus to achieve speeds of well over 5000 movement speed.
- Rammus was one of the champions chosen for the Noxian pool available during the Ionia vs. Noxus match. He was the ban choice for Ionia.
- Despite Rammus's naturally low health, Rammus is the only champion to currently have a health rating of 100.
- Rammus has the highest Base Armor out of all Champions, 25 Armor with +4.3 growth.
- Rammus has the least amount of quotes, numbering at 6.
- He is also the only champion without a joke in the English client. In French, German, Spanish, Polish and Italian translations, Rammus has the whole set of dialogue with taunts and jokes.
- Rammus' quote "Ok" is a very popular League of Legends meme.
- When Rammus is ordered to attack, his tone changes.
- King Rammus [ |
- He references from .
- He was unlocked by players who participated in the Closed Beta Test.
- Ninja Rammus [ |
- It may be a reference to , specifically Raphael due to the two Sai he wields.
- The live Vayne preview included a peek at Ninja Rammus.
- Molten Rammus [ |
- It has him on fire when using the Powerball ability, leaving a short trail of fire while he's traveling. This is purely cosmetic and does no damage. It may be a reference to the Pokémon move Flame Wheel.
- Freljord Rammus [ |
- Chrome Rammus [ |
- It is theorized to be a part of a set of 4 skins which reference internet browsers. The skins Foxfire Ahri, Safari Caitlyn and Explorer Ezreal are the other three.
- It is possibly a reference to the , or destroyer droid, from the franchise.
- In the background of the skin's splash art, a silhouette of what appears to be a robotic Soraka can be seen. This is possibly a reference to her Program Soraka skin.
- The silhouette also resembles Evangelion Unit-01 from Neon Genesis Evangelion.
- It can also be argued that in the skin's splash art there is a silhouette of Zilean that can be seen.
- He shares this theme with Pantheon and Jayce.
- The skin resembles a Golden Scarab typical of Egyptian mythology.
- He also bears some similarities with the Egyptian God, .
- The skin may be a reference to the Crypt Lord Anub'Arak from World of Warcraft.
- He shares this theme with Fiddlesticks, Kha'Zix, Skarner and Xerath.
- In the Journal of Justice, it was stated that Rammus is close friends with Blitzcrank, having a similar good nature to them.
- According to Blitzcrank's "Fleshling Compatability Service", a dating service made by Blitzcrank, Rammus' best match is a cactus.
- It is stated in the Journal of Justice that Rammus and Twitch do not get along with each other.