Randuin's Omen is a legendary item in League of Legends.
- armor, health, an attack speed slow and a movement speed slow; and the two actives mostly mitigate each other.
is a strong counter to , as it provides
- It is also useful against champions that are highly reliant on auto-attacking as means of damage output ( , , , , , and ).
- items that can reduce attack speed. The attack speed slow on and Randuin's Omen do not stack with each other, however they do stack multiplicatively with for a combined 27.75% attack speed slow. , , and Randuin's Omen are the only
- Randuin's Omen is commonly purchased by tanky melee DPS champions, especially the manaless champions like , , , and that don't benefit from because of the mana it gives.
- Using the active on Randuin's Omen while your champion is channeling an ability will end the channel prematurely.
- Randuin's Omen's +10% critical strike damage reduction no longer affects enhanced damage where the damage is presented with the symbol of critical strike, making this item not effective against champions with abilities with enhanced damage (such as when hitting one target, or right after the target is hit by a fully-formed or ).
- Robin 'Randuin' Liao. is named after former Riot employee
- Randuin's Omen active effect's debuff is named Black Omen, possibly a reference to the floating palace bearing the same name from the game Chrono Trigger.
- Randuin's Omen is the only item that can reduce the amount of damage taken from critical strikes.
- Demacian Dynasty. bears the crest of the