Unique Passive – Cold Steel: When hit by basic attacks, reduces the attacker's attack speed by 15%.|
Unique Active: Slows the movement speed of nearby enemy units by 35% for 2 (+ 0.5% armor) (+ 0.5% magic resistance) seconds. 60 second cooldown (500 Range).|
Defense > Armor|
Defense > Health
Randuin's Omen is a legendary item in League of Legends.
- The base stats are 91.1% gold efficient.
- For the item to be considered 100% gold efficient, the passive and active would need to have a combined value of 267g.
- Randuin's Omen is a strong counter to Blade of the Ruined King, as it provides armor, health, an attack speed slow and a movement speed slow; and the two actives mostly mitigate each other.
- Warden's Mail, Frozen Heart, and Randuin's Omen are the only items that can reduce attack speed. The attack speed slow on Warden's Mail and Randuin's Omen do not stack with each other, however they do stack multiplicatively with Frozen Heart for a combined 27.75% attack speed slow.
- Randuin's Omen is commonly purchased by tanky melee DPS champions, especially the manaless champions like Dr. Mundo, Garen, Lee Sin, and Renekton that don't benefit from Frozen Heart because of the mana it gives.
- Using the active on Randuin's Omen while your champion is channeling an ability will end the channel prematurely.
- Randuin's Omen is named after former Riot employee Robin 'Randuin' Liao.
- By itself, Randuin's Omen active effect would increase to 2.35 seconds.
- Randuin's Omen's active effect's debuff is named Black Omen, possibly a reference to the floating palace bearing the same name from the game Chrono Trigger.
- Randuin's Omen is the only item in which the crowd-control duration from the active effect scales with the wearer's stats.
- Attack speed reduction increased to 15% from 10%
- Attack speed slow on being hit reduced to 10% from 15%.
- Movement speed slow on being hit removed.
- Passive slow duration reduced to 1 second from 1.5.
- Cost reduced to 3000g from 3100g (combine cost unchanged).
- Attack speed reduction reduced to 15% from 20%.
- New recipe: Giant's Belt + Warden's Mail + 1000g = 3100g.
- Item cost increased to 3100g from 3075g.
- Combine cost increased to 1000g from 600g.
- Health increased to 500 from 350.
- Armor reduced to 70 from 75.
- Health regen removed.
- Cooldown reduction removed.
- Cold Steel passive changed:
- Chance to slow increased to 100% from 20%.
- Slow duration reduced to 1.5 seconds from 3.
- Attack speed slow reduced to 20% from 35%.
- Movement speed slow reduced to 10% from 35%.
- Active duration increased to 2 seconds + 1 second per 100 armor and magic resist from 2 seconds plus 0.5 seconds per 100 armor and magic resist.
- Tooltip now updates dynamically.
- Fixed a bug where the tooltip stated the incorrect slow duration.
- Recipe changed: Now requires Cloth Armor.
- Armor increased to 75 from 55.
- Total cost changed to 3075g from 2775g (due to addition of Cloth Armor).
- Total cost reduced to 2775g from 2925g.
- Armor reduced to 55 from 80.
- Health increased to 350 from 300.
- Cooldown reduction decreased to 5% from 8%.
- Armor reduced to 80 from 90.
- Cooldown reduction reduced to 8% from 15%.
- Tooltip updated to state the correct slow amount.
- Fixed a bug where the activation effect was not unique.
- Fixed a bug where Randuin's Omen was not slowing attack speeds.
- Randuin's Omen:
- Recipe: Warden's Mail + Heart of Gold + 600g
- +300 health
- +90 armor
- +25 health regeneration per 5 seconds.
- Unique Passive: 15% cooldown reduction.
- Unique Active: Slows movement speed and attack speed of surrounding units by 35% for 1 second + 0.5 seconds for each 100 armor and magic resist. 60 second cooldown.
Boots and enchantments
|SR TT CS HA