Unique: Slows the movement speed of nearby enemy units by 35% for 2 (+ 0.5% armor) (+ 0.5% magic resistance) seconds. 60 second cooldown (500 Range).
| Item cost
| Sell value
| Item code
Randuin's Omen is a legendary item in League of Legends.
- The base stats are 95.9% gold efficient.
- For the item to be considered 100% gold efficient, the passive and active would need to have a combined value of 117g.
is a strong counter to , as it provides armor, health, an attack speed slow and a movement speed slow; and the two actives mostly mitigate each other.
- items that can reduce attack speed. The attack speed slow on and do not stack with each other, however they do stack multiplicatively with for a combined 27.75% attack speed slow.
, , and are the only
- tanky melee DPS champions, especially the manaless champions like Dr. Mundo, Garen, Lee Sin, and Renekton that don't benefit from because of the mana it gives.
is commonly purchased by
- Using the active on while your champion is channeling an ability will end the channel prematurely.
- is named after former Riot employee Robin 'Randuin' Liao.
- By itself, Randuin's Omen active effect would increase to 2.35 seconds.
- Chrono Trigger.
active effect's debuff is named Black Omen, possibly a reference to the floating palace bearing the same name from the game
- is the only item in which the crowd-control duration from the active effect scales with the wearer's stats.
- Recipe cost reduced to 800g from 1000g.
- Total cost reduced to 2850g from 3000g.
- Attack speed reduction increased to 15% from 10%
- Attack speed slow on being hit reduced to 10% from 15%.
- Movement speed slow on being hit removed.
- Passive slow duration reduced to 1 second from 1.5.
- Cost reduced to 3000g from 3100g (combine cost unchanged).
- Attack speed reduction reduced to 15% from 20%.
- New recipe: + + 1000g = 3100g.
- Item cost increased to 3100g from 3075g.
- Combine cost increased to 1000g from 600g.
- Health increased to 500 from 350.
- Armor reduced to 70 from 75.
- Health regen removed.
- Cooldown reduction removed.
- Cold Steel passive changed:
- Chance to slow increased to 100% from 20%.
- Slow duration reduced to 1.5 seconds from 3.
- Attack speed slow reduced to 20% from 35%.
- Movement speed slow reduced to 10% from 35%.
- Active duration increased to 2 seconds + 1 second per 100 armor and magic resist from 2 seconds plus 0.5 seconds per 100 armor and magic resist.
- Tooltip now updates dynamically.
- Fixed a bug where the tooltip stated the incorrect slow duration.
- Recipe changed: Now requires .
- Armor increased to 75 from 55.
- Total cost changed to 3075g from 2775g (due to addition of ).
- Total cost reduced to 2775g from 2925g.
- Armor reduced to 55 from 80.
- Health increased to 350 from 300.
- Cooldown reduction decreased to 5% from 8%.
- Armor reduced to 80 from 90.
- Cooldown reduction reduced to 8% from 15%.
- Tooltip updated to state the correct slow amount.
- Fixed a bug where the activation effect was not unique.
- Fixed a bug where was not slowing attack speeds.
- Recipe: + + 600g
- +300 health
- +90 armor
- +25 health regeneration per 5 seconds.
- Unique Passive: 15% cooldown reduction.
- Unique Active: Slows movement speed and attack speed of surrounding units by 35% for 1 second + 0.5 seconds for each 100 armor and magic resist. 60 second cooldown.
Jungle items and their enchantments
Boots and their enchantments