Randuin's Omen is a legendary item in League of Legends.
- armor, health, an attack speed slow and a movement speed slow; and the two actives mostly mitigate each other.
is a strong counter to , as it provides
- It is also useful against champions that are highly reliant on auto-attacking as means of damage output (, , , , , and ).
- Randuin's Omen are the only items that can reduce attack speed. The attack speed slow on and Randuin's Omen do not stack with each other, however they do stack multiplicatively with for a combined 27.75% attack speed slow.
, , and
- Randuin's Omen is commonly purchased by tanky melee DPS champions, especially the manaless champions like , , , and that don't benefit from because of the mana it gives.
- Using the active on Randuin's Omen while your champion is channeling an ability will end the channel prematurely.
- Randuin's Omen's +10% critical strike damage reduction also affects enhanced damage of any type, as long as the damage is presented with the symbol of critical strike, making this item very effective against champions with abilities with enhanced damage (such as when hitting one target, or right after the target is hit by a fully-formed or ).
- Robin 'Randuin' Liao.
is named after former Riot employee
- Randuin's Omen active effect's debuff is named Black Omen, possibly a reference to the floating palace bearing the same name from the game Chrono Trigger.
- Randuin's Omen is the only item that can reduce the amount of damage taken from critical strikes.
- Demacian Dynasty.
bears the crest of the
- Total cost reduced to 2900 from 3000.
- Health increased to 500 from 450.
- Total cost increased to 3000 from 2700.
- Health increased to 450 from 400.
- New icon.
- Total cost reduced to 2700 from 2850.
- Health reduced to 400 from 500.
- Armor reduced to 60 from 70.
- New Passive: 10% reduced damage from Critical strikes. This affects the total damage dealt by a critical strike, not an additive 10% reduction in their critical strike damage.
- Active slow duration changed to a flat 4 seconds from 2 (+0.5% armor) (+0.5% magic resistance) seconds.
- Recipe cost reduced to 800 from 1000.
- Total cost reduced to 2850 from 3000.
- Attack speed reduction increased to 15% from 10%
- Attack speed slow on being hit reduced to 10% from 15%.
- Movement speed slow on being hit removed.
- Passive slow duration reduced to 1 second from 1.5.
- Cost reduced to 3000 from 3100 (combine cost unchanged).
- Attack speed reduction reduced to 15% from 20%.
- New recipe: + + 1000 = 3100.
- Item cost increased to 3100 from 3075.
- Combine cost increased to 1000 from 600.
- Health increased to 500 from 350.
- Armor reduced to 70 from 75.
- Health regen removed.
- Cooldown reduction removed.
- Cold Steel passive changed:
- Chance to slow increased to 100% from 20%.
- Slow duration reduced to 1.5 seconds from 3.
- Attack speed slow reduced to 20% from 35%.
- Movement speed slow reduced to 10% from 35%.
- Active duration increased to 2 + (1% armor) + (1% magic resistance) seconds from 1 + (0.5% armor) + (0.5% magic resistance) seconds.
- Tooltip now updates dynamically.
- Fixed a bug where the tooltip stated the incorrect slow duration.
- Recipe changed: Now requires .
- Armor increased to 75 from 55.
- Total cost changed to 3075 from 2775 (due to addition of ).
- Total cost reduced to 2775 from 2925.
- Armor reduced to 55 from 80.
- Health increased to 350 from 300.
- Cooldown reduction decreased to 5% from 8%.
- Armor reduced to 80 from 90.
- Cooldown reduction reduced to 8% from 15%.
- Tooltip updated to state the correct slow amount.
- Fixed a bug where the activation effect was not unique.
- Fixed a bug where was not slowing attack speeds.
- Recipe: + + 600 = 2925
- +300 health
- +90 armor
- +25 health regeneration per 5 seconds.
- Unique Passive: 15% cooldown reduction.
- Unique Active: Slows movement speed and attack speed of surrounding units by 35% for 1 + (0.5% armor) + (0.5% magic resistance) seconds (60 second cooldown).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.