Rapid Firecannon is a legendary item in League of Legends.
- 30% critical strike chance = 1200
- 30% attack speed = 750
- 5% movement speed = 197.5
- passive. is gold efficient, without its
- For Rapid Firecannon to be considered gold efficient, its passive must be worth at least 373.5.
- Energized attacks will not trigger all three energizing items — , and in the same way; the highest instance of damage will apply to the primary target, and will chain to nearby enemies even if attacking a structure, due to allowing it to trigger on structures. will not apply any damage, due to having the lowest damage of all three items.
- The minimum attack range required for the +150 range cap is 428.57; however, due to the attack range values from champions, the closest is 430 (With at level 6).
- The lowest base movement speed in the game is 325. At this speed, grants 16.25 movement speed.
- The movement speed stat only increases flat movement speed, and will not interact with other percentage increases.
- Firecannons range increase also works for
and , both of which are melee attacks.
- However, this does not work for because Firecannon only increases attack range, not leap range.
- This item has the least amount of attack speed out of all attack speed/crit chance items. Unlike , this item's energized strike is not applied in area of effect. In addition, it cannot crit, so unless the attack itself does not crit, it does less damage than Statikk Shiv would do.
- Despite this, this item allows you to land a basic attack outside of your basic attack range. This is really good for situations where you need to take out a tower but enemies are defending it. You can also use it to poke your enemies from a safe distance, before engaging into a fight, which is especially useful if the enemies are strong enough to engage you if you enter into your basic attack range. Due to those reasons, Rapid Firecannon is one of the most commonly purchased attack speed/crit chance items.
- This item is most commonly paired with , which make up for Rapid Firecannon's lack of waveclear compared to Statikk Shiv. It is also commonly purchased by caster ADCs which will purchase instead of a second attack speed/crit chance item, as they do not really need a lot of attack speed and make good use of the extra range.