Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 30% critical strike chance = 1200
- 30% attack speed = 750
- 5% movement speed = 197.5
- passive. is gold efficient, without its
- For Rapid Firecannon to be considered gold efficient, its passive must be worth at least 373.5 .
- Energized attacks will not trigger all three energizing items — , and in the same way; the highest instance of damage will apply to the primary target, and will chain to nearby enemies even if attacking a structure, due to allowing it to trigger on structures. will not apply any damage, due to having the lowest damage of all three items.
- The minimum attack range required for the +150 range cap is 428.57; however, due to the attack range values from champions, the closest is 430 (With Gnar's Rage Gene at level 6).
- The lowest base movement speed in the game is 325. At this speed, grants 16.25 movement speed.
- The movement speed stat only increases flat movement speed, and will not interact with other percentage increases.
- Firecannon's range increase also works for Ekko's Phase Dive and Hecarim's Devastating Charge, both of which are melee attacks.