+75 attack damage|
+15 health regeneration
+12% life steal
Passive: Damage dealt by this item benefits from life steal.
Unique Passive – Cleave: Your attacks deal up to 60% of your Attack Damage to units around your target as physical damage (185 range), decaying down to 20% near the edge (385 range).
|Active||Unique Active – Crescent: Deals up to 100% of your Attack Damage to units around you as physical damage, decaying down to 60% near the edge. - 10 second cooldown (400 range)|
Attack > Attack Damage|
Attack > Life Steal
Defense> Health Regeneration
|Item cost||3300g (600g)|
3300 gold (600 gold)
- 75 attack damage = 2700g
- 15 health regeneration = 540g
- 12% life steal = 528g
- Total Gold Value = 3768g
- The base stats are gold efficient, without its passive and active.
- Cleave has a radius of ~385; Crescent has a radius of 400.
- Cleave is centered on the target; Crescent is centered on the user.
- Activating Crescent does not reset the auto-attack timer. Rather, the effect uses the champion's auto attack animation to display the effect.
- Crescent casts faster as you gain more attack speed.
- This item shares the Cleave and Crescent effects with .
- This item's passive and active cannot be used by ranged champions.
- Shapeshifting champions can only use Cleave and Crescent while classified as melee. This includes Kayle, who is considered a ranged champion while Righteous Fury is active, Nidalee when using Aspect of the Cougar, Jayce while in Hammer stance, Elise while in Spider Form, and Quinn while her ultimate Tag Team is activated.
- Cleave's damage is based on the attack damage champion statistic, not from actual damage dealt on the attack—it therefore doesn't benefit from critical strikes or on-hit effects
- Cleave's damage does not trigger on-hit effects, except for life steal.
- Cleave will not trigger if it has triggered on a different target in the last 0.05 seconds.
- Parrrley procs as well as despite the fact that the ability has a range.
- Searching for "no damage" in the shop will bring up Ravenous Hydra. It is unknown if this is a bug or intended (it is possibly due to the item's active is limited to the attack damage of the champion thus deals "no damage" until it is owned by a champion.) *Mystery solved* It is because of the no in Ravenous and the damage listed in the description