- is gold efficient without its passive and active.
- Cleave and Crescent effects with . shares the
- Activating Crescent does not reset the autoattack timer. Rather, the effect uses the champion's autoattack animation to display the effect.
- Crescent casts faster as you gain more attack speed.
- Shapeshifting champions can only use Cleave and Crescent while classified as melee. This effects Kayle, who is considered a ranged champion while Righteous Fury is active, but works with Nidalee when using Aspect of the Cougar, Jayce while in Hammer stance, Elise while in Spider Form, and Quinn while her ultimate Tag Team is activated.
- Cleave's damage is based on the attack damage champion statistic, not from actual damage dealt on the attack—it therefore doesn't benefit from critical strikes or on-hit effects
- Cleave's damage does not trigger on-hit effects, except for life steal.
- Cleave will not trigger if it has triggered on a different target in the last 0.05 seconds.
- Parrrley procs as well as despite the fact that the ability has a range.
- Searching for "no damage" in the shop will bring up Ravenous Hydra. While there were many speculated reasons for this, in actuality it is because of the "no" in "RaveNOus" and "Damage" in its listed stats (+75 attack damage); the item can just as easily be found searching "Raven Age" or "Dam us".
- Ravenous Hydra can be based on Yggdra Union's Bandits weapon.
- This item is very similar to the DotA item Battlefury.