Ravenous Hydra is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 80 attack damage = 2800
- 100% base health regeneration = 300
- 12% life steal = 450
- is gold efficient without its passive and active.
- melee champions and shapeshifter champions with a melee form, its passive and active cannot be used when performing ranged basic attacks. can only be purchased by
- Cleave and Crescent effects with . Cleave has a radius of ~385; Crescent has a radius of 400. Cleave is centered on the target; Crescent is centered on the user. shares the
- The splash damage heal does not benefit from Heal power.
- life steal. increases the heal from the splash damage twice, for 69%, instead of the usual 30%. This only happens if the heal comes from
- Activating Crescent does not reset the autoattack timer. Rather, the effect uses the champion's autoattack animation to display the effect. It is also done faster the more attack speed the champion has.
- Cleave will not trigger if it has triggered on a different target in the last 0.05 seconds. This affects abilities such as in Dragon form. There is no cooldown on triggering the effect on a single target, such as or in Human form.
- melee attacks while behaving as ranged attacks. and are the only abilities that can apply on-hit effects as
- Searching for "no damage" in the shop will bring up Ravenous Hydra. While there were many speculated reasons for this, in actuality it is because of the "no" in "RaveNOus" and "Damage" in its listed stats (+80 attack damage); the item can just as easily be found searching "Raven Age" or "Dam us".
- Ravenous Hydra is based (probably) on Yggdra Union's Bandits weapon.
- This item is very similar to the DotA item Battle fury.
- Along with
, Ravenous Hydra borrows its namesake from the , a many-headed beast.
- They both also build from five headed dragon goddess in the . , which shares its name with the
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items