+75 attack damage|
+15 health regeneration
+12% life steal
Passive: Damage dealt by this item benefits from life steal.
Unique Passive - Cleave: Your attacks deal up to 60% of your Attack Damage to units around your target as physical damage, decaying down to 20% near the edge.
|Active||Unique Active - Crescent: Deals up to 100% of your Attack Damage to units around you as physical damage, decaying down to 60% near the edge. (10 second cooldown)|
Attack > Attack Damage|
Attack > Life Steal
Defense> Health Regeneration
|Item cost||3300g (600g)|
Cost Analysis Edit
- 75 attack damage = 3000g
- 15 health regeneration = 540g
- 12% life steal = 480g
- Total Gold Value = 4020g
- This item shares the Cleave and Crescent effects with .
- This item's effects cannot be used by ranged champions. Champions who can switch between ranged and melee forms (like Jayce and Kayle) can utilize its effects when in melee forms.
- Similar to how spell vamp interacts with area-of-effect, this item currently applies only half your life steal. 
- Cleave's damage will not scale with the bonus damage from effects such as , Siphoning Strike or critical strikes.
- Cleave's damage does not trigger on-hit effects, except for life steal.
- There is a 0.05 second internal cooldown on being triggered by different targets. 
- The Cleave passive has a radius of ~385 
- The Crescent active has a radius of 400 .
- It is important to note that the Cleave passive is centered on the target while the Crescent active is centered on the user.
- Activating Crescent instantly deals damage around you and resets the auto-attack timer as well. This makes it look like a fast triple attack.
- Cleave's and Crescent's damage procs passive effect.
- Parrrley procs as well as despite the fact that the ability has a range.